Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY E46 M3 detailed ignition coil replacement & spark plug replacement - E46Fanatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY E46 M3 detailed ignition coil replacement & spark plug replacement - E46Fanatics

Author: bimmerfan08
    Date: 2-10-2012

Link to PDF...

DIY_ E46 M3 detailed ignition coil replacement and spark plug replacement - E46Fanatics

Seems like this one never got finished. Pretty easy job (I can add photos if needed). I was curious what the consensus is on OEM v Bosch v Eldor ignition coils?
    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

OEM = Bosch or Eldor or Delphi at this point.

Comment

Yeah it’s basically OEM v OE v OE. I wasn’t sure if their was a favorite of if they’re all basically equal. I was checking out FCP Euro and the cheapest of the 3 was like $23ish per coil.
        2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Guys what are the best coils to get right now? Delphi are the latest ones according to realoem
          https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...12138616153kt1

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
            Guys what are the best coils to get right now? Delphi are the latest ones according to realoem
            https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...12138616153kt1
            I just got 6x Bosch coils from FCP, have a few old ones laying around just in case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X