• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stack View Post
    I’ve decided to give DMC a go
    They claim to be great fitting
    With a price of 375 shipped
    But they did it for 350
    It’s a CSL one piece style lip
    Well of course they're going to advertise they fit great and not say they're shoddy. And in all likelyhood they aren't making them but get from China (even ECS does). I've pulled five out of boxes like this and compared and all five were very different quality in weave.
    6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Any updates for 2022? What fits well and is available? Anyone have pictures of the DMC parts installed?

Comment

I'm very happy with the fitment and quality of my MK-Rennsport GT4

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03995.jpg
Views:	932
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	156234

Name:	2F08599A-430A-40FE-8E52-905BCCD7A8B3.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	156235
        06' Interlagos Blue ZCP 6MT // Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Kiser.mt View Post

That’s is the best lip for the oe bumper 👌 period , plus it actually provides actual downforce benefits compared to others, however one downside is price $1100 for fiberglass glass version is really steep shipped to US imo carbon version is even more. Having hard time justifying this price for something that will eventually get destroyed damaged on track, curbs, ect. Maybe 🤔 some can work on group buy on this lip so the pricing can be little it more appealing, I be very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

the only add-on lip that looks remotely good, is the Karbonius 2-piece CSL style one made for the OEM bumper. Unfort it doesn't look like they have a 2 piece one.

All the others have a horrendeous fitting gap up top, and fits like shit

BMW M3 E46 SPLITTERS | Karbonius Composites

Comment

Originally posted by Radekxpl View Post

That’s is the best lip for the oe bumper 👌 period , plus it actually provides actual downforce benefits compared to others, however one downside is price $1100 for fiberglass glass version is really steep shipped to US imo carbon version is even more. Having hard time justifying this price for something that will eventually get destroyed damaged on track, curbs, ect. Maybe 🤔 some can work on group buy on this lip so the pricing can be little it more appealing, I be very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              So you're fine with it getting damaged on the track if you pay a couple hundred less or are you trying to rationalize the purchase?

How much cheaper do you think it would be if there were a hypothetical group buy?
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Kiser.mt View Post

Wow, what a beautiful build!

Comment

Maybe something ckracingco would interested in making.

Comment

Working...
                  X