Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wants to be the guinea pig for these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who wants to be the guinea pig for these?

I really couldn't believe it when I saw this but they're ripping off ARH. I'd love to see a review but who has $800 to blow on this. OBX isn't exactly top knotch.

This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Nope. F*** ebay and their cheap chinese manufacturers and f*** knockoffs. ARH wasnt even good to begin with.

Comment

Lol. The ARH design is junk. The only thing they have going for them is good build quality— and these undoubtedly lose that.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
      2012 LMB/Black 128i
      2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

These would go nice with some raceland coilovers tho. Just saying.
        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Hasn’t this design been proven to be bad at making power unless with very specific modifications? Wasn’t it because the 6:1 collector was bad at scavenging exhaust or something like that?

Comment

Pretty sure there were comments before regarding ARH headers making ~5 whp less than SS headers. So I’m not really sure how that makes them junk. I think Ian also has a personal vendetta for products he doesn’t like.

Comment

the gains ARH are capable of making are debatable, which tbh, is a bad thing for headers that cost this much.

most egregious imo, was ARH's initial lying, waffling, then backtracking on what brand catalytic converters their headers came with.

that alone should be the nail in the coffin on whether or not the company can be trusted

Comment

Originally posted by Dash1 View Post
                Pretty sure there were comments before regarding ARH headers making ~5 whp less than SS headers. So I’m not really sure how that makes them junk. I think Ian also has a personal vendetta for products he doesn’t like.
                Yes, exactly lol

Love mine and have zero complaints. Nice deep sound and fantastic dyno results.

Still, I'd go with a nice euro header set over these Chinese knockoffs
                2005 - BMW M3 - Individual Estoril Blue
                2017 - BMW M3 Competition - Sapphire Black
                2023 - Tesla Model Y Long Range - Midnight Silver

Comment

With regular eBay headers, when something doesn't line up, like the holes to the head, you can cut and weld. Not this bad boy. You have to buy this with commitment. The O2 sensor placement seems just aweful.

Comment

A guy I follow on Instagram runs this and it sounds great. Probably the best sounding E46 in my opinion but he also has a complete custom exhaust front to back that a friend of his and him fabbed up. He admits he doesn’t care about hp numbers and that he was going for sound. He had Hassan tune it and has it tuned pretty good from what I seen. I always felt the single manifolds had a unique tone to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruley View Post
                      A guy I follow on Instagram runs this and it sounds great. Probably the best sounding E46 in my opinion but he also has a complete custom exhaust front to back that a friend of his and him fabbed up. He admits he doesn’t care about hp numbers and that he was going for sound. He had Hassan tune it and has it tuned pretty good from what I seen. I always felt the single manifolds had a unique tone to them.
                      OBX or genuine ones?

Comment

OBX

Comment

Originally posted by Ruley View Post
                          What's his Instagram @?

Comment

@ian_kley

Comment

Working...
                            X