Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuning Facility in NY/NJ Area with Dynojet for Remote Tuning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuning Facility in NY/NJ Area with Dynojet for Remote Tuning?

I was wondering if anyone here knows of a facility in the NYC/NJ area with a Dynojet that would allow a tuner (Hassan) to do a remote tune? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try elite auto works in Goshen ny

Comment

I'm going to JVR, in long island for the Hassan tune

Comment

Originally posted by TosM3 View Post
        I'm going to JVR, in long island for the Hassan tune
        Thanks. I wasn't sure Jonathan from JVR still had a dyno. I remember reading on Bimmerpost that they no longer had a dyno but I should have called to verify. When is your tune being one? I wouldn't mind taking a ride out if you don't mind. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

sorry for the misinformation I just spoke to Jonathan he doesnt have his dyno anymore. If anyone from the forum needs a dyno and found a place I will be glad to join your session I have a Hassan tune but need to dyno it

Comment

I don't know of any shops with Dynojet in the Tri-State area that allows remote tuning but I agree, if we can find out, maybe we could do something like a group dyno session with HTE if anyone else is interested.

Comment

definitely interested. I spoke to John at JVR he said he knew a few shops but forgot to followup

Comment

Working...
              X