Thanks for confirming this works. I’ve started to do this in addition to running an external fan pointed at the bay. Hopefully this helps lifespan of the SMG pumps as well.
Not sure about popping the hood, but I have seen people adding cold air duct work to the SMG pump to prolong their lifespan which seems like it would help.
Not sure about popping the hood, but I have seen people adding cold air duct work to the SMG pump to prolong their lifespan which seems like it would help.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep! I've popped my hood since day one and I've had to replace my pump twice already. The belts, thermostat, hoses, reservoir and water pump are still originals.
Thanks for all the help guys, I replaced the battery since mine went completely. Today I noticed that it primed twice in a 10 minute period while I was outside. Gonna check the hood switch and report back.
Comment