Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcantara CSL Center Console Parking Brake Boot

Hey all,

Is anyone aware of anywhere to get an Alcantara shift boot and frame for a CSL center console? It seems the OEM part number for the correct shift boot and frame is 34417896360, but comes with a leather boot. In which case I'd spend $120 on the boot and frame just to tear it off and use an alcantara boot instead.
    Last edited by BMWahba; 07-22-2020, 07:46 AM.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

I think you mean e-brake boot, not shift boot.

34412282662 seems to be the right part # with alcantara but it’s the entire shift assembly? Might be better to just order from Coby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
    Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
    Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
    Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
    Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
    Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
      I think you mean e-brake boot, not shift boot.

34412282662 seems to be the right part # with alcantara but it’s the entire shift assembly? Might be better to just order from Coby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      lol, yeah.
      That part you listed is the entire brake handle and lever itself. I mean the frame of the boot itself is different between the CSL boot and stock e46 boot, so when converting to a CSL center console it seems you need to change to a CSL e-brake boot in order for it to fit. Coby will make the boot just fine, but it seems in order for it to fit properly I'd need to buy an OEM CSL boot and transplant the alcantara over, which is a rather wasteful and expensive endeavor, lol!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
      2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Working...
      X