Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Paint Correction and PPF Shop in the Los Angeles Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Paint Correction and PPF Shop in the Los Angeles Area?

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of rock chips and minor scrapes to my front bumper (and one or 2 rock chips on the hood). I was thinking about getting the front bumper repainted and the remaining rock chips on the hood/body repaired, along with a paint correction of the entire car. After that I was thinking of getting some type of clear paint protection film to not have to worry too much about more rock chips.

Any recommendations of reliable shops in the LA area that do this often? For reference I have a 2006 Jet Black M3. Thanks.

If you find a spot, ask if they do group discounts I’m LA with the same color car and looking to do this too!

Comment

I'm in LA and I've been thinking about a full paint correction on my car for a while. Also interested. Just haven't had time to do research. Not really sure what to expect for prices and results, as I don't know a ton about paint correction in general. I just want my car to look nice again :'[ (carbon black)

Comment

I personally use Second 2 None Auto detailing for minor paint correction and professional nano ceramic coating detail services. They are a mobile detailing service and will come to you, but if you're doing the ceramic coating you will have to drop it off at their facility in Azusa.

For resprays and full scale body shops, I hear C&C Collision in Alhambra does great work. I personally haven't had to use them yet (hopefully only for a front end respray when the time comes), but I did ask for a quote from them and they seemed pretty reasonably priced. Both places are definitely not the cheapest in town, but you get what you pay for 👍

Comment

I'd be interested in a group buy kind of thing as well!

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I would be down to do a group paint correction and subframe reinforcement. I wonder if there is a shop that could do both at the same time hah. Let me know if you guys find anyone that would do a group buy. I'm going to start asking around as well.

Heard some good things about Garage 54 but not sure if they respray or just do subframe reinforcements.

Comment

I’d be willing to do a group buy for paint correction and ceramic coating, but I’d need a shop or garage to work from and realize while I can one step one of these cars in about 2-3hr’s, I can probably only do 2 a day.

If anyone’s serious about setting it up, PM me.

Comment

talk to abe

https://coatmycar.com/?fbclid=IwAR3L...wpAxLmfigZexKw

Comment

Working...
                X