X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Read this first

Welcome to NA M3 forum!

This forum is different than other car forums:

NA M3 forum does not and will never be looking for any form of profit. It is free to use, has no sponsors and has no advertisements. It will never be sold. The costs to create/maintain it are covered through M3 community donations, be they monetary, server hardware, or time.

NA M3 forum provides unlimited photo hosting, so you don’t have to use 3rd party hosting sites that inevitably go down years later, breaking important threads. Hosting your photos on forum means your threads will be up for as long as the forum is— which we have no intention of ending.

NA M3 forum provides virtually unlimited (100,000) PMs, so you don’t have to choose which conversations are important to keep.

NA M3 forum backup files will be downloaded off site routinely by 3 different admins, so even if the server building burns up and 2 admins die trying to put out the fire, the forum can live on.

All moderation decisions will be made with the same criteria: Do what is best for advancing the platform. You will never be banned for disagreeing with a moderator or administrator. You can/will be banned/infracted for any behavior that makes the forum a worse place to be.

No politics. No religion. No NSFW imagery outside of threads prefixed with NSFW. No personal attacks. No trolling. No intentional misinformation.

If you are a company looking to promote a product, we have two options for you:
    1) INFORMATIONAL threads are allowed, by companies. The more technical, the better. The “cost” of these threads is you have to stick around and answer questions. Historically, these questions might expose things you might not have chosen to bring to light. As you are not (and can’t be) a paid sponsor, no protections are offered. That said, people that are being obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious will be dealt with. Threads that are just promotional, not informative, will be deleted. Any threads looking to sell things do not belong in the main car sections (see 2, below). That said, if you’re doing something new/different/better than what’s on the market, please do post about it! New and better products move the platform forward, which is the goal of this forum!
    2) If you’re having a sale, promotion, etc, we have a vendor sales section in the classifieds-- but only if you're someone that's doing (1) above!

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Thank you for bringing this back!!!

Comment

Thank you for bringing back the forum. Hopefully it'll grow to what it was before.

Comment

Thank you for this. just in time for lockdown🤙
        '06 Carbon Black
        Sabelt, Brey Krause, MCS 2-way, SuperSprint, Karbonius, Epic, Volk

Comment

Very nice!! I like this.. thank you for putting it together!
          06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Ah this is awesome! Glad this is up and hopefully get to see how alot of builds progressed over the past year+ since i couldnt log in.

Also, i know the name is NA M3, but is this going to be dedicated to just NA's? Cuz now im supercharged and dont want to get kicked out before it gets going haha

Comment

Man, I was having withdrawals. Thanks for starting this up!

Comment

Fantastic to have the forums back. I think the one upside of losing the backup is the ability to start fresh without any 15+ year old information that has changed or that we now know more about.

Would it be possible to make a separate SMG subforum here? It would be nice for those who don't mind the SMG to have all that information centralized in one location. Plus it would probably make those who despise the SMG happy to not have to see posts about it.

Comment

Awesome. Someone is cutting onions over here...
                  385.7whp 288.8 wtq :
                  -CSL airbox ( custom)
                  -280 272 Cat cams
                  -Custom SSV2, modified for a bigger collector
                  -Custom Section 1 2 and 3: oversized to 2.5 inch and en E9xM Xpipe
                  -TMS pullies
                  -Electric Fan
                  -HTE performance Tune :P

PM for performance Tunes

IG: https://www.instagram.com/hte_performance_tuning/

Comment

Thanks for bringing this back... sucks we have to start from scratch but it’s better than nothing!
                    Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Great work thank you for making this happen.

Comment

I am so happy we have a home, but a part of us is definitely lost. The wealth of information and guides, man. Here’s to another 20 years of knowledge!!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                        2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Hopefully a backup reappears, but appreciate how the old forum was run, so glad this is back.

Comment

It's, It's ALIVE....
                            MVP Track Time

Comment

Originally posted by Stepstools View Post
                              Fantastic to have the forums back. I think the one upside of losing the backup is the ability to start fresh without any 15+ year old information that has changed or that we now know more about.

Would it be possible to make a separate SMG subforum here? It would be nice for those who don't mind the SMG to have all that information centralized in one location. Plus it would probably make those who despise the SMG happy to not have to see posts about it.
                              I want to avoid having too many subforums just to avoid fragmenting discussion. Could perhaps add an "SMG" prefix so that threads are tagged SMG and said tag is searchable.

Comment

Working...
                              X