Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on LEDs

RIDE: 2001 E46 M3 (Jet Blk)

I have a well cared for ///M with many of the usual mods (suspension, CSL reps), The one that I really would like to do to complete the package is a full LED refit (front and rear with LEDs including Angel Eyes.
    There are a ton of packages out there I was hoping to get some input on price vs. value from guys who have performed this mod and which light packages are the most popular, the best, and which ones to avoid.

For Anger Eyes I got the Orion V2 from Umnitza. They are bright but not obnoxious. Had it for a lil over two years now and no problems so far. My first set of angel eyes crapped out on me and Umnitza honored the 1 year warranty - used that to upgrade to the Orion V2 (paid the difference).

I have an 04 and it came with Rear LED tail lights already although I had to replace one due to a fender bender. Went with stock. Stock will set you back around $500 from a 3rd party seller. Eagle Eyes seem to be a pretty common brand but I cant vouch for the quality. Its less than $200 so its not really breaking the bank. Umnitza might not be the cheapest but Im satisfied with the lighting products Ive purchased from them through the years. I am somewhat local to them so I can drop by their shop for warranty issues.

Comment

Working...
    X