Rare Color Combo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighOnLSB View Post
    Not as unique as most of these combos but my LSB/LSB seems to be pretty rare still.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e3cbc395-adc0-4ae4-8157-88240cfe1020.jpg
Views:	1285
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	48275
    Get those brakes on there ;}
    TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

I really wish BMW had made more of our cars in something other than black and grey. IB looks amazing and I've only ever seen one in the wild. The chiaretto red looks unreal too.
      01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
      03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish

Comment

Originally posted by skristedja View Post
        Idk how rare mine actually is, but I've only seen one other m3 with the same combo in person:

Steel grey on imola red
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8746.jpg
Views:	3781
Size:	382.9 KB
ID:	47015
        pic shamelessly stolen from kaiv because I like this shot
        I’ve also got this combo! I love it.

Comment

This is the only photo I got of this M3. It’s an original IR on LSB combo. 33k miles if I remember correctly. It’s for sale too...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGreyM View Post
            This is the only photo I got of this M3. It’s an original IR on LSB combo. 33k miles if I remember correctly. It’s for sale too...

Is this the one in Atlanta, Georgia? I saw ItsBlack's youtube video on those guys, they also own a techno violet on m-texture E46M among like 8 other M cars lol
            2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

Is this the one in Atlanta, Georgia? I saw ItsBlack's youtube video on those guys, they also own a techno violet on m-texture E46M among like 8 other M cars lol
              Yes. I was driving down there to get my IR interior! The car was for sale in the guys warehouse. It was a forum member from m3 forum. Not sure if he is here now

Comment

Nothing super rare about the interior of mine, but my Sparkling Graphite is supposedly 1 of 5 in the US. Don't think I would have paid the extra money for what was a standard 3-series color, but cool nonetheless.

'05 ///M3 Sparkling Graphite/Black 6MT
                RAC Monolite RG4 I Bilstein B12 I Dixis Spirit I Beisan

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGreyM View Post

Superman combo. Love it.
                  Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

That was my car. Absolutely spectacular combination in person. The contrast was awesome. The whole reason why we got it was because of the 1 of 2 rarity. But yeah, recently sold it to someone else who appreciated the rarity.

This was IB/Platinum, not Lotus. The IB/Platinum had Individual Lotus stitching though. I was told the other IB/Platinum is in Central America.
                    Do you still have it ? Last i remember it was FS !
                    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

Do you still have it ? Last i remember it was FS !
                      No...it actually sold quite quickly on the BMW CCA website. It was the only place I listed it.

And looking at your signature you've added a nice little number to your garage! Congrats! In the spirt of this thread, a low mileage E9X M3 6MT with a rare combo (Individual?) may be the next search.

Comment

Jet Black(668)/Cinnamon(N5ZM)
                        1 of 261 for the US (BL93)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by jvit27; 08-10-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

No...it actually sold quite quickly on the BMW CCA website. It was the only place I listed it.

And looking at your signature you've added a nice little number to your garage! Congrats! In the spirt of this thread, a low mileage E9X M3 6MT with a rare combo (Individual?) may be the next search.
                          That is awesome ! I am sure you got what you were looking for...

Yeah I came across an E92 locally for a dream of a price and I just couldn't pass up on it. It was exactly what I had been looking for, for a long time. The S65 is a great motor and you'll enjoy it. EAG has an Estoril ZCP '13 but it is a DCT. I too prefer the 6MT, especially for resale value and collectibility. I'll be on the look out on the forums... there are a few individual colors out there. I have seen fire orange, imola, dakar, phoenix, LSB and estoril so far. My fav so far is Dakar !
                          Last edited by Maxima SE; 08-11-2020, 01:38 PM.
                          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by TamuM3 View Post
                            Nothing super rare about the interior of mine, but my Sparkling Graphite is supposedly 1 of 5 in the US. Don't think I would have paid the extra money for what was a standard 3-series color, but cool nonetheless.
                            I dig this shade of grey, looks good. RAC wheels? Hunting a set of those...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                            2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
                              2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
                              2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

^^^^ So nice! I’ve always liked your CB and LSB combo!

Comment

Working...
                                X