E46 M3 Catless Headers Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 M3 Catless Headers Install

Currently installing catless headers. Wow, a few of those header nuts were very rediculous to access....

Question 1) Can I delete my secondary air pump without having it coded out or will this affect the drive-ability? I know it will throw a check engine light but I plan on coding it out later.

Question 2) Can I remove entirely the post-cat 02 sensors and wires and just have the bungs in place. Again I know this will throw a check engine light. But I will code it out later. I guess I'm just wondering if I should still wire them up even though they will be useless or if I should just remove them entirely?

Thanks for the help!

Thats what i did, fine wothout coding except cel. Get martyns tool for coding, like 30 bucks and ten minutes.

Comment

Did you delete your SAP right off the bat with no coding? I don't wanna have to put it on to take it back off again but I don't want it to be undrivable I have the backing plate to delete.

Comment

Originally posted by M3mike View Post
        Did you delete your SAP right off the bat with no coding? I don't wanna have to put it on to take it back off again but I don't want it to be undrivable I have the backing plate to delete.
        Yes.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

I'm running the 02s even though they're coded out. They're just plugging the wholes haha. I think it ran without the SAP and O2 delete for almost a year before I finally did it.

Comment

Yes and yes. It will run fine without the sap & post-cat o2 sensors.

Comment

I have extra bung caps if anyone needs a pair to plug holes. Pay shipping.
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
                X