Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Post Your Wheel Setup" Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BlueBimmers View Post
    Got my set of Dinan wheels. 265 fits in front with no spacers.
    Looks great. Any chance you can post a few pics showing how the additional negative offset pushes the wheels outward, especially in the front? I'm trying to visualize how this might look on my car, albeit with stock suspension.

    Comment


      Bought recently 06 with 60000kmls. Oem ZCP wheels.
      Debating if Ohlins is worth the 3000$ or should I go with the Bilstein B16

      Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	368167
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	368168
      Attached Files

      Comment


        Any chance you can post a few pics showing how the additional negative offset pushes the wheels outward, especially in the front? I'm trying to visualize how this might look on my car, albeit with stock suspension.
        Sure PSUEng . I'm no wheel expert but don't think it's offset, new wheels are 2mm from stock. It's the extra 1.5 inch width of front wheels.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	Front1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	368248 Click image for larger version  Name:	Front2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.2 KB ID:	368249
        Interlagos 06 M3, Dinan Champion wheels, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, Bluebus, Lightwerkz retrofit. MRegistry listing here

        Comment


          BlueBimmers

          Thank you! So what tire sizes are you running all around then?

          Comment


            Originally posted by KiroM3 View Post
            Bought recently 06 with 60000kmls. Oem ZCP wheels.
            Debating if Ohlins is worth the 3000$ or should I go with the Bilstein
            What lug setup is that? I like it!

            Comment


              Thank you! So what tire sizes are you running all around then?
              265/275, almost square, really cut the stagger.
              Interlagos 06 M3, Dinan Champion wheels, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, Bluebus, Lightwerkz retrofit. MRegistry listing here

              Comment


                Threw on my wheels from my e36 m3. 17x9.5 et35 square. 17mm rear spacer. 255/40/17 Falken 615's



                Click image for larger version

Name:	20260926_230746.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	368302​

                Comment


                  TheSage looks great, I’m thinking of doing the same on mine, if you have anymore pictures from different angles I’d love to see more!

                  Comment


                    Same here, as soon as I can find a set of BBS LM079’s for my e36, the 17x9.5’s are moving to the e46


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      The rear could probably use a 20mm spacer but i didnt have one of those to spare.



                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20261003_074059.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	368380 Click image for larger version

Name:	20261002_171819.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	304.2 KB
ID:	368381 Click image for larger version

Name:	20261002_171809.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	339.6 KB
ID:	368383 Click image for larger version

Name:	20261002_171824.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	368382​

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X