Beisan S54 Vanos Oil Pump Disk Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beisan S54 Vanos Oil Pump Disk Solution

Click image for larger version  Name:	disk_launch1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.6 KB ID:	609

Beisan Systems has manufactured an S54 vanos oil pump disk.
    The Beisan oil pump disk is a replica of the BMW oil pump disk, but has smaller diameter face holes.
    The smaller face holes fit both the BMW exhaust hub tabs and Beisan exhaust hub tabs, leaving .05mm play.
    Beisan manufactured the disk to accumulate disk cores for its existing disk product.
    The disk has been well tested and is now installed in 100+ cars.

The Beisan disk steel/bronze material is acquired from the same manufacturer that BMW acquires its disk material from.
    The bronze is leaded and is metallurgically fused to the steel disk surface. The steel is hardened.
    The Beisan disk is machined to the same dimensions and extreme dimensional tolerances as the BMW disk. The center bushing diameter and side cylinders diameters are machined to a +/- .0025mm tolerance.

Beisan will provide the new disk for year 2020 disk purchases. Subsequently, the remanufactured BMW disk with new small holes will be provided again.
    The cost and core charge for the new disk is the same as the remanufactured BMW disk.
    The two disk versions are effectively the same, and they do not experience wear. Thus there is no substantial benefit to acquiring the new disk.

Last edited by Rajaie; 03-20-2020, 03:42 PM.

Awesome!

This and your other thread are the first legit new content on the new forum

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

I have been working with Raj @ Beisan Systems for years and not only is he a great guy but he really has helped provide quality solutions for this platform. I regularly work on E46 M3’s here in the SF Bay Area and for all of the vanos overhauls I perform, I solely recommend Beisan Systems parts. Recently, I overhauled my vanos unit on my personal E46 M3 track car. This entailed full disassembly, ultrasonic cleaning with a heated aluminum safe ultrasonic specific cleaning solution, and then reassembly with Beisan Systems parts. As expected, the latest Beisan Systems vanos oil pump disk installs on the vanos unit perfectly. This new disk in conjunction with the re-manufactured disk they offer means there will no longer be any disk shortages which is a huge plus. Another big thank you to Raj and everything he has done for the S54 and our community.

Click image for larger version  Name:	disk1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	410.2 KB ID:	1635 Click image for larger version  Name:	disk2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	378.2 KB ID:	1636
      Attached Files
      SF Bay Area Vanos, Rod Bearings, Inspection II, etc. Services : Member Feedback
      E46 M3 Track Videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/DanAvon

Comment

I've had the full works from Beisan installed for years and done right by Bimmerworks in West Chester, PA. Can't tell you how confident I feel on track days now My brother also had the same done on his M Coupe and it's been equally flawless. Fantastic solution and the only way to go IMO

Comment

Nice Raj!
          Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X