Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freshprince2421
    replied
    Literally AP headers at $600 are NLA and now this. My entire mod timeline just got royally screwed smh!!

Leave a comment:

• BMWahba
    replied
    yeah the OEM is not carbon.

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    Oem is fiberglass though, is it not?

I just sent a message to APMotorsport in the UK to see if they had an uptick in pricing. They had theirs listed at about $1500 shipped to Ohio with the trunk liner.

Leave a comment:

• Arith2
    replied
    I'm glad my car came with one. Mine's fiberglass though. I guess if you really NEED carbon fiber, $1800 is for you but fiberglass seem like the better compromise.

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    Originally posted by su45 View Post
    It's now up to $1831 on Shmiedmann...
    Panic buy ECS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• su45
    replied
    It's now up to $1831 on Shmiedmann...

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ag09243 View Post
    I received and email this morning about the price increase too. The issue I have with this is that Schmiedmann processed my payment thru Paypal back in May.
    Same here, payed them for what the price as at that point in time (5/28/20 not 10/15/30) $953. Sent the rest today and I guess it will be here Tuesday so thats nice, but that $620 wasn't such a great thing

Leave a comment:

• YYC ///M3
    replied
    Originally posted by S3diment View Post
    Are there ones or either lesser quality or FRP at a lower price point? If so, which are recommended?
    I would like to know this as well being that I am in Canada

Leave a comment:

• S3diment
    replied
    Are there ones or either lesser quality or FRP at a lower price point? If so, which are recommended?

Leave a comment:

• Ag09243
    replied
    I received and email this morning about the price increase too. The issue I have with this is that Schmiedmann processed my payment thru Paypal back in May.

Leave a comment:

• S14
    replied
    THis happens all the time on the E30, as quantity decreases, BMW raises the prices until it goes NLA. Bit of an asshole move if you ask me, but maybe that's why I'm not a shrewd business owner.

Leave a comment:

• su45
    replied
    I ordered mine from ECS a couple months ago for $1190, which seems to still be the current price there ($1370 shipped).

Leave a comment:

• antknee
    replied
    It’s prob the new elevated price. With my e30 this would happen often as the cars got older. Soon it will be NLA

Leave a comment:

• rbg
    replied
    I doubt it will go down

Leave a comment:

• Inizes
    replied
    I wonder if this is a permanent price change or temporary because of demand. They didn’t make them for several months with COVID and they were/are impossible to find. I even looked into the UK at some people up there and I was told I would be order number 45 waiting. I’m curious how many orders are in from the US.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X