Originally posted by Hallerhan View Post

Is this the carbon or frp version?
    Frp

Leave a comment:

• Hallerhan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresh6390 View Post

Good point. Way to ruin people's dreams lol

I just received status gruppe's scza csl trunk. It is advertised as no trimming needed etc. Fits like crap and they stop responding to my emails. POS

So whatever you all do, DONT buy from status gruppe, as I wish I would have spent the 3k on OE than this bad taste in my mouth.

end of rant. Paint guy said he will make it look great but is costing me.
    Is this the carbon or frp version?

Leave a comment:

• ImolaM3
    replied
    Originally posted by joefresh View Post
    I have been thinking about parting my car out recently....Carbon black OE CSL trunk lid available in socal 93551. DM if interested.
    interested. PM sent

thanks

Leave a comment:

• joefresh
    replied
    I have been thinking about parting my car out recently....Carbon black OE CSL trunk lid available in socal 93551. DM if interested.

Leave a comment:

• Fresh6390
    replied
    So I'm not going to do the crap status gruppe scza trunk anymore. I can't swallow the pill.

what is cheapest place to get from now? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• BMWahba
    replied
    Probably safe to say that's just gonna be the price for this part moving forward. A lot of these parts will share the same sort of demise....a huge price increase until NLA.

Leave a comment:

• M3logik
    replied
    Received an email from Turner...They say the bootlids are back in and they are ready to ship (at $3k a piece). They literally asked if I wanted to follow through with my purchase after completing my order (and waiting 6 months for them to cancel it) for $1,187.00 last year. The disrespect.

Leave a comment:

• Fresh6390
    replied
    Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
    Race part? Lol.

Prevaricate? Learned something new today thanks T.
    Yup... should have added that he also said their carbon fiber weave quality is on par or better than some Ferraris. He is an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• jet_dogg
    replied
    Race part? Lol.

Prevaricate? Learned something new today thanks T.

Leave a comment:

• oceansize
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    ... prevarication ...
    Woah, woah, woah, let's not go throwing around words I have to google up. But in the spirit of things and since I did my due google diligence, that dude definitely prevaricates.

Leave a comment:

• Tbonem3
    replied
    Mike still Mike'n. I can't believe the dedication to prevarication that guy has.

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied

Wish I would have done more research about them. Bought their finned carbon diffuser too. Finish is not that great. Status Gooch Mike said it is a race car part and if they focused on quality finish then it would cost 2x more... he ultimately said he would issue a partial refund. Never received such.
    I did the same thing when I first wanted to put aftermarket stuff on the vehicle, I like my SG muffler but it was like pulling teeth to even get it and then the tips had the same diameter as the muffler so that had to be addressed, the muffler tips place and the muffler place need to have a talk about pipe diameters.

Leave a comment:

• Fresh6390
    replied
    Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Another satisfied Shattus Gruppe customer!
    Wish I would have done more research about them. Bought their finned carbon diffuser too. Finish is not that great. Status Gooch Mike said it is a race car part and if they focused on quality finish then it would cost 2x more... he ultimately said he would issue a partial refund. Never received such.

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied

I just received status gruppe's scza csl trunk. It is advertised as no trimming needed etc. Fits like crap and they stop responding to my emails. POS

So whatever you all do, DONT buy from status gruppe, as I wish I would have spent the 3k on OE than this bad taste in my mouth.

Another satisfied Shattus Gruppe customer!

Leave a comment:

• Fresh6390
    replied
    Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
    It's not the stock market, prices never go down unless these guys intentionally marked the trunks up but I doubt it. They paid what they paid and their margin is their margin.

They may run a smallish discount but it ain't gonna be cheap. Y'all really think they paid 600 for the trunks and decided to rip everyone off with an arbitrarily high price tag?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X