REVSHIFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REVSHIFT

Has anyone used REVSHIFT guibo? My application is a dedicated endurance track car. Stock power, urethane thru out, single piece driveline chomoloy DSS, 4:11, 6sp.

Haven't used their guibo but their diff bushings are quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've heard lots of horror stories of those in the E30 world. Your guilbo absorbs shock, corrects for slight driveline angle miss alignment and reduce vibration. I would keep it stock and make it a consumable part that is replaced every other year.

Comment

Originally posted by S14 View Post
        I've heard lots of horror stories of those in the E30 world.
        Same, both online and locally with guys who run Pro3. The ones I've talked to prefer AKG poly stuff.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Why not use stock?

One of my customers has put 10k+ track miles on an E46 endurance race car in the last 1.5 years and the stock guibo is holding up just fine.
          '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
          Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
          Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Interesting. I had the revshift diff bushings on the old track car. No issues. Fitment was good. The powerflex black ones died within a couple track weekends replaced them with revshift and seemed fine.

Plus fcp euro sells em with free replacement.

That being said Ill mirror the comments above, I had no issue with the stock guibo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was long thread about this and how they are terrible for your drivetrain. That's not a place you want to remove the slop. It's going to affect before and after the guibo. Hardened steel doesn't do well with impacts. Our exhaust hubs are a great example of that.
              This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Working...
              X