Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, the new ones are cheaply made

Comment

Old ones are a nice plush velour where you can't see the rows of yarn like that carpet in the pic in addition to embroidered logos.

I'm curious to see these in person to feel the weight difference.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by RedBarron View Post
        I would say the new style Mats are junk. I purchased these from a local dealer in person. The M3 logo is just glued on, the old ones where sewn in and the pile was thicker.
        This is not acceptable. I also snagged one of these last sets from a bmw dealer on eBay. Now I am curious to see how well those are made. Still haven’t started using them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        -Singh
        2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
        BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
        Besian

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
          Old ones are a nice plush velour where you can't see the rows of yarn like that carpet in the pic in addition to embroidered logos.

I'm curious to see these in person to feel the weight difference.
          I have some and they're definitely lighter and thinner than the originals. I have them in the car now, but I'd consider getting a nicer set. I just wish you could get the badge embroidered on the aftermarket ones.

Comment

Are there high quality, aftermarket velour options out there that aren't Dinan?

I got a set of these OEM logo-free floor mats, but same issue as others: the pile count is low and it just doesn't feel very high quality.

It seems like 90% of the aftermarket are rubber mats (and you can buy factory rubber all day!), and the only carpeted options I have found have a huge logo on them.

Any other options? Or is it going to be a Weathertech Christmas?
            2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
            ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

Originally posted by ridebikes View Post
              Are there high quality, aftermarket velour options out there that aren't Dinan?

I got a set of these OEM logo-free floor mats, but same issue as others: the pile count is low and it just doesn't feel very high quality.

It seems like 90% of the aftermarket are rubber mats (and you can buy factory rubber all day!), and the only carpeted options I have found have a huge logo on them.

Any other options? Or is it going to be a Weathertech Christmas?
              Lloyd Mats makes very good quality mats. You can get different color for the contour/edging to match your car or just go all black. I have a set I bought but the blue I chose didn't match interlagos blue and I'm selling the car so I will resell the mats. For my Porsche I was able to add the Carrera S logo but there was no option for the M3 logo, maybe they didn't get permission from BMW.
              They cost around 170$ shipped if I remember correctly.
              Last edited by VisorM3; 11-15-2021, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I need some rr style plush lambswool mats in my m3.
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by VisorM3 View Post
                  Lloyd Mats makes very good quality mats. You can get different color for the contour/edging to match your car or just go all black. I have a set I bought but the blue I chose didn't match interlagos blue and I'm selling the car so I will resell the mats. For my Porsche I was able to add the Carrera S logo but there was no option for the M3 logo, maybe they didn't get permission from BMW.
                  They cost around 170$ shipped if I remember correctly.
                  I have mentioned Lloyd’s Mats several times in thread too.
                  6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post
                    I have mentioned Lloyd’s Mats several times in thread too.
                    They are awesome quality if someone is looking for aftermarket

Comment

All you people are talking about the quality of the original mats, the plushness, the softness, and the absolute incredible quality. We all know once you put these mats in place, you slap a Weathertech rubber mat on top to protect them. 😂

Comment

E46 m3 Trunk floormat appeared to be in stock on FCP so I put in an order tonight. Still no ETA on the rest of the floormats.

Comment

If you have some lube handy mpartsworldwide has a couple of sets.

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post
                            If you have some lube handy mpartsworldwide has a couple of sets.
                            Was considering it but since my car is now in storage. I have no interest in buying a set from anyone else then FCP. Want to get free new ones when they Inevitably fall apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post
                              Was considering it but since my car is now in storage. I have no interest in buying a set from anyone else then FCP. Want to get free new ones when they Inevitably fall apart.
                              Of course, thats where I recently picked up my set. I would hope no one here would pay $180 plus shipping for a set

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post
                                E46 m3 Trunk floormat appeared to be in stock on FCP so I put in an order tonight. Still no ETA on the rest of the floormats.
                                Thank you.. I just ordered one for my convertible.

Comment

Working...
                                X