X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dl.m3 View Post
    10% off. Just grabbed a front BBK for myself

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Same. But I’m kind of wondering about that international shipping.
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Got a sweet deal from stock wise auto in NJ on 02 sensors for my euro headers install. $140 shipped for 2 Bosch precat sensors. :woot:

If you guys want deals on oem parts check out TheBmwMiniPartstore.com use code HOLIDAY10OFF for 10% off. Cheaper than getbmwparts. I’ve been using them for years and they’re great!

Comment

Winding Road Racing has some GREAT deals on helmets right now, including Stilo. I would check with your local organization(s) because these are Snell 2015 helmets but they are basically %40 off.

Safety Gear is %10 percent off and they have some coupons based upon purchase.

BBK—BimmerWorld
        If you are a fan of Stoptech, they have a year round running deal of %21 off. Currently they have additional discounts that make them around %23-24 off. Not bad. I’m also a fan of BimmerWorld, they are incredibly knowledgeable about our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
        [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post
          Freaky parts has a Black Friday deal coming for folks interested in BBKs
          FreakyParts custom designed big brake kits and wheel spacers BBK discs pads wheel spacers Brembo AP Racing Compbrake MTEC BMW M3 Mazda MX5 Honda Civic EK9 EP3 FN2 FK Type R Integra DC2 DC5 S2000 Mitsubishi Evo FTO Toyota Celica MR2
          Dang, may hop on this...

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
          2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Any good deals on tools? Looking for 1/2 impact

Comment

Any deals on Schrick cams?

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Same. But I’m kind of wondering about that international shipping.
                Update: ends up being $75. So still a good deal.
                '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

HARD Motorsport has 20% off most of their branded products.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickyrosh View Post
                    Any good deals on tools? Looking for 1/2 impact

Harbor freight is having a sale and Home Depot is having a sale as well on Milwaukee tools.

Comment

Originally posted by boadly View Post
                      Vac has 10% off cat cams.
                      Last edited by DropTopKingM3; 11-27-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Think I saw them on the Black Friday splash page for ECS, not sure of the discount size.
                        2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post

Vac has 10% off cams.
                          That's for Cat cams not Schrick.

Comment

Just an FYI guys, if you are able to check the part numbers, do it for reference and try to find (maybe on google) to make sure the original price was not marked up. I was eye-ing some 034 motormounts on ecstuning. With the black friday deals, it looks like they marked up the price from 150 to 161 and discounted to 141 so it looks like you are getting a bigger discount when you are not. Good luck hunting!

Comment

That's for Cat cams not Schrick.
                              Thanks! I corrected my original post.

Comment

Active autowerke headers $534 shipped with coupon code. I read on the active site that they give you either oem or elring gaskets with the headers.

Shop here for bmw autoparts. Burger Tuning Jb4, Wagner Intercooler and Downpipes, Active Autowerke Exhausts, VRSF products and Injen intakes

Comment

Working...
                                X