Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a deal just a question...

Anyone remember what the deals were on SS exhausts last year. I remember somewhere around 15-20% off, looking for SS stepped header and sec 2 2.5in resonated.
    2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
      Not a deal just a question...

Anyone remember what the deals were on SS exhausts last year. I remember somewhere around 15-20% off, looking for SS stepped header and sec 2 2.5in resonated.
      I think around 20-25%, but keep an eye on Schmiedmann, even after international shipping, they are sometimes cheaper than ECS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Sub'd.

Comment

Good news on Apex, I was just searching for when group buys typically occur (I think Feb-Mar). Any idea what their typical Black Friday discount is for 18” ARC8s?
          ‘04 M3

Comment

Wouldn't mind adding a rear ball joint tool kit to my garage for the right price....

Comment

FCP just updated their sale to include pretty much everything in their inventory. I was looking to buy a wheel stud kit and a set of DTC-60s, which would've put me over $500 for $40 off. Since the DTC-60s weren't initially discounted I elected to buy them later, and just bought the stud kit. Now if I buy the DTC-60s alone, they're $460 so I only get $20 off, damn...

Edit: If you're in the same situation as me just give FCP a call, they'll take care of you 😊
              Last edited by timmo; 11-17-2020, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I need a stud conversion kit and brake lines to complete my BBK that's been sitting around for months.

Comment

Anyone know if ECS is going to run a sale on the CSL airboxes again? They were just $1287 the other week and I missed it!
                  Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Maxhouse97 View Post
                    Good news on Apex, I was just searching for when group buys typically occur (I think Feb-Mar). Any idea what their typical Black Friday discount is for 18” ARC8s?
                    That's exactly what I'm interested in too, I messaged them on IG yesterday about them, still havent read my message.
                    2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                    Instagram
                    Youtube

Comment

I’m trying to think back to some missed deals. I know that ECS had %30 off Nickel Stoptechs (a year ago?) and that they had good deals on Supersprint. It will be interesting to see how the supply chain backups will effect the deals offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
                      [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

I am keeping an eye out for Eventuri Cold AIr Intake, ARC8's or Sportlines . . . Keeping my eye on ModBargins, ECS, FCP ... I will let you all know if I see anything.

Comment

Apex replied to me, they'll have discounts on all their wheels starting Nov 25th to Nov 30th
                          2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
                          Instagram
                          Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post
                            Apex replied to me, they'll have discounts on all their wheels starting Nov 25th to Nov 30th
                            Noiiicceeee

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
                              Anyone know if ECS is going to run a sale on the CSL airboxes again? They were just $1287 the other week and I missed it!
                              The Turner boxes?
                              This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post

The Turner boxes?
                                Yeah the Turner CSL air boxes.
                                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
                                X