Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
    Ok I retract my statement about ECS Tuning and Supersprint products. Theyre having a 25% off supersprint sale !!

https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Sit...3_supersprint/
    Have we seen better pricing on Boxing day for SS parts. Again looking at SS stepped v1s and sec2 resonated.
    2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post

Have we seen better pricing on Boxing day for SS parts. Again looking at SS stepped v1s and sec2 resonated.
      No we haven't. The most I've ever seen was 20% off. I'm buying stuff dammit.
      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Something similar happened 3 or 4 years ago where they did 20% the week of and then 50% on black friday itself. Got my whole system for 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by DI46LO View Post
          Something similar happened 3 or 4 years ago where they did 20% the week of and then 50% on black friday itself. Got my whole system for 50%.
          So what you're saying is I should wait lol
          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 BMW ///M3
          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

So what you're saying is I should wait lol
            There's always the chance but then you run the risk of the deal going away if you wait. I don't want to suggest it and then have guys miss out of the opportunity to save something at least. Just letting you know it's a possibility.

Comment

If you are going all in on ECS with respect to Supersprint, be sure to check the configuration of your cart. You can make separate orders to avoid shipping costs which can get up to $550. Don’t ask me how I know....

Also, sad to see limited BBK deals going on as of now. %21 off at BimmerWorld is a solid running deal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
              [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh1179 View Post
                If you are going all in on ECS with respect to Supersprint, be sure to check the configuration of your cart. You can make separate orders to avoid shipping costs which can get up to $550. Don’t ask me how I know....

Also, sad to see limited BBK deals going on as of now. %21 off at BimmerWorld is a solid running deal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I just did the same trick regarding ECS. It seems that the section 2 however doesn’t qualify for free shipping...even if it’s the only item in the cart.

Comment

just pulled the trigger on the gen 2 muffler. Says it's in stock. Fingers crossed.
                  Last edited by sdmcoupe; 11-23-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

groundcontrol is having a sale. only 10% but its something. Use SUPER10 code.

Comment

Apex is having 20% off forged wheels and 15% off flow formed

Comment

Not necessarily a Black Friday deal, but 12-pack Castrol 10W-60 dropped to $103 on Amazon

'06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                        '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                        '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                        '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
                          Not necessarily a Black Friday deal, but 12-pack Castrol 10W-60 dropped to $103 on Amazon

You, sir, might have just won the Black Friday deal of the year posting.

Comment

That Amazon deal pops up now and then. Good price.
                            '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Pulled the trigger on SS stepped and Sec 2 resonated. Excited.
                              2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
                                Pulled the trigger on SS stepped and Sec 2 resonated. Excited.
                                Congrats !! Do you have their oversized section 1 to go with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X