Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part number for tps sensor near gas pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part number for tps sensor near gas pedal?

Is it the same part number as the other 2 tps sensors? If not does anyone know the part number for the one near the gas pedal, or have a link? How hard is this one to replace? Any help appreciated thanks.

Wait is it the actual pedal itself?

Comment

Yes
      2003.5 Titanium Silver / Black 6M/T (Gone)
      2003.5 Carbon Black / Laguna Seca Blue SMG (Dusted)
      2004 Carbon Black / Black SMG converted to 6M/T(Current)

Comment

Originally posted by Halftim3 View Post
        Wait is it the actual pedal itself?
        Lol yup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just changed the pedal, I didn't check to see if i could open it, my symptom was a hesitation when I punched it. New pedal fixed it.

Comment

I got the EML light some time ago and replaced the tps near the oil filter housing which took care of that. Now its P1637 and I'm leaning towards the gas pedal for the fix. If it was the EML I would lean towards the tps under the intake manifold. Anyone have experience with what part fixed P1637 before I guess, advice appreciated.

Comment

How many miles? When i got the EML and the TPS codes (can't remember exactly which ones, but they were definitely TPS) I replaced both engine bay TPS and that took care of it. I had something like 200K miles on the car so I cleaned up the throttle bodies (there was a bunch of crud accumulated!) while I was at it. Having all that junk in there can't be good for the actuator.

Comment

Working...
              X