06 M3 Vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 M3 Vert

I picked up my Carbon Black 2006 M3 vert on Thursday and drove her from Ohio to my daughters house in Oklahoma. Just 31,000 miles. So far I’m loving it! the Carbon Black is an interesting color, as it flops from deep blue to black.

Congratz! Very nice! 😎

Comment

Nice find! I think CB's great on verts, I've owned two

Curious how much you paid for it? Convertibles are an interesting market and while prices are going up, I'm wondering if it's still possible to find insane deals on them with low mileage. I got my 2002 SMG vert with 45k miles on it for $12k back in 2018. Wondering if prices like that are possible anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by ATB88 View Post
        Nice find! I think CB's great on verts, I've owned two

Curious how much you paid for it? Convertibles are an interesting market and while prices are going up, I'm wondering if it's still possible to find insane deals on them with low mileage. I got my 2002 SMG vert with 45k miles on it for $12k back in 2018. Wondering if prices like that are possible anymore?
        I didn’t want an SMG car. And I wanted a pristine low mileage car. This car wasn’t cheap. But has service records since new, is accident free, and is totally up to date on service and really needs nothing. It also has brand new Michelin PS4 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbaliko View Post

I didn’t want an SMG car. And I wanted a pristine low mileage car. This car wasn’t cheap. But has service records since new, is accident free, and is totally up to date on service and really needs nothing. It also has brand new Michelin PS4 tires.
          Nice! It's a great find especially given it's an 06. The SMG and early model year on mine definitely made it a compromise for me, but it made sense for me after the 6MT swap and I couldn't pass up the price. Enjoy it

Comment

Nice car... Carbon Black looks even better over Imola or Cinnamon... while I think the 6MT preference will hold up longer over time (irrespective of what people think today), I don't expect the coupe preference to hold, actually... for track duty maybe... but that's a small percentage of buyers (even if it is a larger percentage of chat room buyers).

Enjoy!

maw

Comment

Very crisp and clean. I like the 19s on verts, they just seem to fit the car better than the 18s.
              3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Congrats, 06 Jet Black/Cinnamon vert here, great car! The 6MT adds to the fun, the PS4's are great tires, keep us updated on your ownership journey!
                | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Working...
                X