Spring Perches-Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Perches-Sizing

Pretty simple question, I’m just making sure I’m not going crazy over here. Had my whole weekend planned around a coil over install (that I was going to document for this amazing new forum, thanks to everyone who got this together) and the perches on my Vorshlag camber plates are not sitting flush with 2.25 ID springs. I’m %99 certain I need to exchange the incorrect perches but I wanted to run it by people who are more experienced with camber plates and coilovers than I am. See pic for issue.

P.S. If you have MCS 2WNR installed PM me. I may call upon you for settings you like at Autocross and Track Days and probably some general installation questions along the way.

Thanks Guys!
    2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
    [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Those are the wrong perches. I assume they are 60mm the 2.25 are black not silver

Comment

The zip tie is in the way but you get the idea.

Comment

My 60 mm perches are red. You probably have the 2.5” perches or whatever the third common spring dia is.
        Silver Track to Street Car Journal
        Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Thanks guys. I figured as much. Sounds like more social distancing and less suspension work. Damn.
          2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
          [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Working...
          X