Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Content

Hey NAM3forum members!

I am putting together some content to use in upcoming promotions that will be posted to social media and on Youtube. I’d love to use video and images from the car community, especially M cars, so I thought I’d see if any of you have some cool shots or videos of your rides that you’d be willing to share. Rolling shots, launches, revving, meets, whatever, it’s all good (as long as it’s not reckless, I won’t feature you drifting through a public intersection, sorry). If you have a Supersprint exhaust system even better, but not necessary…let me know what key mods you’re running when you send your content through!

Please send clips or links to where it can be downloaded to sales@moddistribution.ca with the subject line CONTENT.

I can’t wait to see what you guys and girls have!

Cheers,
    Paul

i think most of the people that are still on this archaic web forum format are here because they don't want to contribute to the toxic clout chasing content creation mindset that comes with being on social media

Comment

If you’re going to profit from this, you should pay people for their content.
      2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
      Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
      Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
      Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
      Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
      Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Social media culture is flashy and self centered culture with no depth. I deleted social media in my early 20s and never looked back.
        This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
          Social media culture is flashy and self centered culture with no depth.
          That's a drop in the ocean compared to what it REALLY is. Never have done, never will. Revolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo's M View Post
            That's a drop in the ocean compared to what it REALLY is. Never have done, never will. Revolt.
            When something is free, the user is the product.
            This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Hmm sounds like something else that is going on in the world atm sup Tbonem3 😎
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
              X