X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL Suspension

Hi everyone.

Need some guidance.

looking for suspension upgrade. I was looking at Bilstein B16 PSS10 or Ohlins’ but then saw the CSL sport kit. Anyone has any experience w/ the CSL shocks and struts? How’s the ride/ handling and stance???
    my car is mostly just regular driving, (not a daily)
    might see a track day every once in a while - just for fun.

thanks!!!!

Attached Files

It will be very close to a ZCP suspension, if you dont want to go coil overs I would do Koni yellows with Dinan or H&R springs. You will get a little lower but the koni will allow you to not destroy the ride with lowering spring.

Comment

I dont have direct experience. But ive heard that our much heavier "normal" m3 would not respond well to a CSL suspension.

Comment

I would not expect the CSL suspension to work well on the heavier non CSL M3.

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post
        It will be very close to a ZCP suspension, if you dont want to go coil overs I would do Koni yellows with Dinan or H&R springs. You will get a little lower but the koni will allow you to not destroy the ride with lowering spring.
        All 2004+ M3s have the same (softer and higher than earlier cars) suspension. There's no such thing as a ZCP suspension.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

🤔 did not think of that but makes total sense. (heavier non csl)

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
            I would not expect the CSL suspension to work well on the heavier non CSL M3.

All 2004+ M3s have the same (softer and higher than earlier cars) suspension. There's no such thing as a ZCP suspension.
            Sorry you are right, I was thinking Non M for second. Recently bought a ZHP so got confused.

Comment

Working...
            X