Team Schirmer has launched custom performance parts online store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Schirmer has launched custom performance parts online store

I have been following Team Schirmer for several years now. They are considered to be the benchmark in the BMW Motorsport world no matter which M chassis you drive e30, e46, e90, f80, have been developing parts and building cars in Germany for decades in fact they have their own homologation in Germany and are considered a car manufacturer in Germany. That is if you buy for example e46 M3 chassis car from them it’s not considered a BMW any more, car gets new vin and homologation which makes it street legal that is if you have like $100k to spend 😉, which if pretty cool I think of course that costs a pretty penny, but over they years they have developed e90 M3 that lap Nurburgring in 6:99 minutes if I remember correctly stock car did in 8:12 and e46 in in like 7:12 stock was 8:24 I believe. That’s quite accomplishment, they have always kept their custom parts a secret, you couldn’t buy parts that they were running on their cars unless you bought their whole car. Well now they have launched their parts store: https://www.teamschirmerparts.com with custom parts for all M chassis cars, for example e46 M3 carbon roofs with cut out for roof fin antenna, frameless carbon doors which accept stock glass and door cards I believe and many others custom suspension parts. Buy no means these are cheap upgrades compared to other offerings on the market, like anything else in the world quality, years of actual Rnd success comes at a price. For anyone looking to push their M chassis to absolute limit I guess it’s worth it.
    Last edited by Radekxpl; 02-15-2021, 04:53 PM.

Nice overpriced parts.

Comment

I will say I am a bit disappointed, I was super excited to see what they would be offering but from the looks it doesn't look much different then what has been on the market from plenty of other places for years save a few items. Not saying they are not worth it but you are paying for the name, I just had hoped for more from the Team Schirmer secret sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post
        I just had hoped for more from the Team Schirmer secret sauce.
        That'd be the drivers, not the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedCommie View Post

Yeah for sure its in the drivers and car setup more then the parts, just I remember always hearing how secretive they where about the modifications done to the cars.

Comment

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post
            I will say I am a bit disappointed, I was super excited to see what they would be offering but from the looks it doesn't look much different then what has been on the market from plenty of other places for years save a few items. Not saying they are not worth it but you are paying for the name, I just had hoped for more from the Team Schirmer secret sauce.
            There is no secret. Is just a big clout. They don't even make the parts... 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

A lot of good garages around Nurb. I like more Custom Racetec, Raeder Motorsport (Manthey Racing), etc.
            ​​​​
            Last edited by bjz!; 02-16-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedCommie View Post

Also it's secret for a reason lol...
              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Most things are ridiculous overpriced and nothing special, but I only looked at the e46 parts and some other things. I mean 550€ for a Alcantara covered helmed „box“? More than ridiculous!
                …under construction.

Comment

They made a 2x2 CF roof with a hole in it for the sharkfin.

What kind of poor people nonsense is that lol.

Sharkfin delete was done at the same time as the CDV getting yeeted out.
                  2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                  2005 BMW ///M3
                  Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                  2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                  2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                  2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Yeah... want to kinda give them the benefit of the doubt for some of these things. But 848 euros for some seat brackets is straight up highway robbery. Go with a set of BK seat mounts for much, much cheaper. And likely better too with OE sliders

Comment

Another meh here. I guess it shows how important setting a car up correctly and driver are.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                      2012 LMB/Black 128i
                      2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Is it just me or do the E88 seem like a solid price? 5200 shipped for 18x10 squared. Seems like 5k is the going used price.

https://www.teamschirmerparts.com/collections/all/products/schirmer-bbs-e88-rim-set-10x18-square?variant=37824586449083

Click image for larger version

Name:	Felge_BBS_Gold_1400x.jpg?v=1607981537.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	85193

Comment

Working...
                        X