Style 67 19" square setup pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style 67 19" square setup pictures?

in the old forum I feel like there were several threads where people posted their example pictures of fitment either style 67 19-in or a ZCP wheels.

I just picked up the Alpine white M3 convertible to have as a fun toy car.

It has 19-in style 67s I went ahead and picked up a pair of rear style 67 wheel so that I can run a square setup..

The rear tires are 275/30-19 that's what came up the wheels when I got them

In the front wheels are 255/35-19

And I'm trying to figure out why I have so much poke up front. I ran a square set of before on other cars I never had this much poke. Ieven have a pair of 10-millimeter spacers on the rear and still don't even come close to matching the fronts.

Is it because it's completely stock suspension and I need to lower the front and add a bunch of negative camber?
    Last edited by nextelbuddy; 04-28-2024, 05:53 AM.

Yeah it's the lack of negative camber up front. I have the same fitment on my car (rear ZCP wheels up front) but I'm lowered on coilovers with as much camber as you can squeeze out short of camber plates. I'm sure there are pics floating around but if need be I can snap some next time I drive it.

I have 245/35/19's up front, you might rub with 255s and no camber plates. But I think that also depends heavily on tire brand + model as tire widths even within a 245 or 255 group vary by brand.
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Whenever I see wheels sticking out, I see so much drag. It's so detrimental to higher speeds. Then it leaks all that compressed air under the car and creates even more drag and lift. What width are the wheels up front?

For some reason I missed the part where you said rears in the front. It looks good though. I think the better, more practical thing would be front wheels with 255s.
      Last edited by Arith2; 04-10-2020, 06:44 PM.
      This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Anyone else have feedback or pics with this setup?
        Last edited by Icecream; 04-27-2024, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t see any wheel photos or fitment. Only one of a rear shock, a front caliper hanging by suspension, rear spring pads, and a computer screen. 🤷🏻‍♂️
          6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
            Whenever I see wheels sticking out, I see so much drag. It's so detrimental to higher speeds. Then it leaks all that compressed air under the car and creates even more drag and lift. What width are the wheels up front?

For some reason I missed the part where you said rears in the front. It looks good though. I think the better, more practical thing would be front wheels with 255s.
            But the added grip of a 275 far outweighs any aero drag. The proof is in lap times and even top speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post
              I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t see any wheel photos or fitment. Only one of a rear shock, a front caliper hanging by suspension, rear spring pads, and a computer screen. 🤷🏻‍♂️
              There's something wrong with the post. Those aren't even my pictures. I never attached those and if I try to edit the post it gives me errors about null ID. So there's something corrupted with that first post and the images it's not even my hand haha

Comment

Working...
              X