Cheapest place to get Nogaro's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest place to get Nogaro's?

I am looking to buy a set of Cobra Norgaro Circuit seats/mounts for a 996 GT3 and maybe put them in the M3 at some point.
    Wanting to find out if there is somewhere I haven't found or thought of to get these seats/mounts at the best price.
    Thanks.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

demontweeks in UK or HMS in US, using a retailer who has a coupon like I did with discovery parts in Atlanta ($150 off per seat iirc)
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
      I am looking to buy a set of Cobra Norgaro Circuit seats/mounts for a 996 GT3 and maybe put them in the M3 at some point.
      Wanting to find out if there is somewhere I haven't found or thought of to get these seats/mounts at the best price.
      Thanks.
      If you're okay with red backs, there's a purchased but never installed set of Nogaros on M3post.

Mounts: https://www.bkauto.com/R_9775_Cobra_...e_p/r-9775.htm

Sliders: if your 996 has manual slides, the above mounts bolt to them directly. If your 996 has power sliders, the 2001 Audi TT used the same sliders as the 996 and are ~1/10 the price of the version with the Porsche sticker on the box.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
      2012 LMB/Black 128i
      2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Can anyone that has dealt with these seats tell me if this is the vinyl or leather outer version? I can't quite tell, looks like leather to me but for some reason the 2 different websites I have contacted haven't been able to tell me as of yet. I'd like to get these ordered asap, thanks.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210406-094713_Chrome.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	96901

Instagram

Comment

I would definitely recommend giving HMS a call. One of their two locations is local to me and they are an absolute pleasure to deal with, highly knowledgeable and helpful. I bought my leather Nogaros, BK brackets, helmet and gloves through them. When I went to order my Nogaros they had a book of fabrics and leather samples and knew exactly what the pricing would be for every options. I also was able to spec BMW seat heaters through them ... really nice option to keep for many parts of the country. They will ship them ... I had them shipped to my dad’s in NH despite being local because shipping was cheaper than sales tax

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
            I would definitely recommend giving HMS a call. One of their two locations is local to me and they are an absolute pleasure to deal with, highly knowledgeable and helpful. I bought my leather Nogaros, BK brackets, helmet and gloves through them. When I went to order my Nogaros they had a book of fabrics and leather samples and knew exactly what the pricing would be for every options. I also was able to spec BMW seat heaters through them ... really nice option to keep for many parts of the country. They will ship them ... I had them shipped to my dad’s in NH despite being local because shipping was cheaper than sales tax
            I have contacted HMS and hope to hear from them.

Demontweeks(UK) says that the image I posted above are is the: BLACK AMALFI / BLACK
            DINAMICA CENTRE /

Somehow I question that...

Instagram

Comment

HMS is fantastic. They're the NA Schroth distributor too, I believe.

I know we're all cheap bastards but there's something to be said about expensive purchases like these going through a quality supplier vs. the cheapest option. If something goes wrong, they'll take care of you.
              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Does anyone know if the red that comes from the factory matches the OEM imola , or is it close ? I think obioban had his re done but im not sure, maybe he can weigh in.
                • 2006 AW/IR Manual
                • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
                • Supersprint
                • KW V3
                • 996 Brembo
                • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Originally posted by bassel_sy View Post
                  Does anyone know if the red that comes from the factory matches the OEM imola , or is it close ? I think obioban had his re done but im not sure, maybe he can weigh in.
                  AFAIK there is no factory red for them. The red seat on HMS's web site is my seat-- they took pictures of it as it passed through from Cobra to me.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                  2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

AFAIK there is no factory red for them. The red seat on HMS's web site is my seat-- they took pictures of it as it passed through from Cobra to me.
                    I was checkin demontweeks site, and under the options i see a black/red do you know what this is referring to ? Also , i cant remember but there was a thread about your seats, i want to mimic your front seat set up.
                    • 2006 AW/IR Manual
                    • Supersprint
                    • KW V3
                    • 996 Brembo
                    • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Originally posted by bassel_sy View Post

I was checkin demontweeks site, and under the options i see a black/red do you know what this is referring to ? Also , i cant remember but there was a thread about your seats, i want to mimic your front seat set up.
                      This is installed in my e46, but it really applies to all BMWs equally, so thought I'd post it here, as well. I am just going to start with pictures, because I know everyone is going to skip to that either way. Please read on, after, as there are a ton of very specific reason why I think this seat is THE best seat on the

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                      2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

thank you
                        • 2006 AW/IR Manual
                        • Supersprint
                        • KW V3
                        • 996 Brembo
                        • ZCP / PSS

Comment

$2900 shipped for Cobra Nogaros from HMS isn't bad at all! Does anyone know if they ever have any sales during Memorial day weekend or any of the holidays?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post
                            $2900 shipped for Cobra Nogaros from HMS isn't bad at all! Does anyone know if they ever have any sales during Memorial day weekend or any of the holidays?
                            I have them comming from HMS, it was $3080 shipped to NE. I purchased:
                            - 2 circuit seats (black vinyl outer/dinamica inner)
                            - 2 BK mounts for a 996

Now...I have no idea what I will be dealing with in terms of airbag/occupancy sensors etc. and don't have any Porsche software, looking into getting Durametric or PIWIS if I need to code a module and/or clear dash lights. I sure hope it doesn't come to that but it may from my preliminary reading on the subject. Rennlist here I come.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

I have them comming from HMS, it was $3080 shipped to NE. I purchased:
                              - 2 circuit seats (black vinyl outer/dinamica inner)
                              - 2 BK mounts for a 996

Now...I have no idea what I will be dealing with in terms of airbag/occupancy sensors etc. and don't have any Porsche software, looking into getting Durametric or PIWIS if I need to code a module and/or clear dash lights. I sure hope it doesn't come to that but it may from my preliminary reading on the subject. Rennlist here I come.
                              I got mine shipped to FL ground. 2 circuits same as your set up and 2 BK mounts for an E46 M3. I have the Airbag module already and I think i need to buy some parts for the auto slider which shouldnt be too much i dont think.

Comment

Working...
                              X