Tire Size Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire Size Question

I’ve been back and forth on PS4s and AS3s. AS3s are better suited for what I need. I reviewed the Tire Sizing sticky and I can’t find the answer.

I’d like to get 285/30/19 (10.5” BBS CHR) in the back, as a result, the recommended fronts are 255/35 or 245/35. AS3s only come in 245/40, 255/30 or 255/40 according to Tire Rack.

In fact, none of the recommended 19” setups in the sticky can be paired up with AS3s.

Is anyone running 19” AS3?
    What sizes?
    Any warning lights?

source: https://m.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.j...Speed+Rated%29
    Last edited by 02_lsb; 04-18-2021, 06:19 PM.
    Just some old shitty cars.

I’ve got as3+ in 255/35-19 running as rears. But maybe the + makes em different.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkymtnrider View Post
      I’ve got as3+ in 255/35-19 running as rears. But maybe the + makes em different.
      that size is not available.
      Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

I thought you were saying that tire rack was saying that Michelin didn’t make the as3+ in 255/35-19.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
          I’ve been back and forth on PS4s and AS3s. AS3s are better suited for what I need. I reviewed the Tire Sizing sticky and I can’t find the answer.

I’d like to get 285/30/19 (10.5” BBS CHR) in the back, as a result, the recommended fronts are 255/35 or 245/35. AS3s only come in 245/40, 255/30 or 255/40 according to Tire Rack.

In fact, none of the recommended 19” setups in the sticky can be paired up with AS3s.

Is anyone running 19” AS3?
          What sizes?
          Any warning lights?

source: https://m.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.j...Speed+Rated%29
          I made a bonehead mistake when purchasing conti DWS for my DD wheels and ended up with smaller diameter rear tires and my DSC or ABS light is not happy. Switch to square wheels and it goes away.

Comment

I think Michelin don't make A/S 3+ anymore because they have new version all season 4 tires, but they are still selling what they have in the stock .

Comment

Working...
            X