SuperCharged M3 Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperCharged M3 Exhaust

What exhaust system are you running on your SC M3?

Wondering if it is worth going for a larger supersprint system then the 63.5 diameter on offer.

The full 63.5 barely fits as is, especially at the dual pipe section 2. I'd be surprised if a larger system clears the heat shield near the FCAB, the V-brace and rear axle.

Comment

I believe the only headers ever specifically designed for SC applications were offered by RMS (Race Marque Systems) A few years back. It had oversized primaries and collectors to increase airflow. RMS never had the greatest rep, and I do recall there were some fitment issues. Good luck trying to find a set now tho, as far as I know they are no longer manufactured.

Comment

i've been wondering if there would be benefit in changing to a larger exhaust system (e.g. BW 3.5") for a supercharged car. Mine is currently stock euro everything and a rogue el diablo section 3.

Comment

I"m running Euro Headers, Euro Sec 1 and Dinan Sec 3 with my VF SC

Comment

Originally posted by Str8f4c3 View Post
            I believe the only headers ever specifically designed for SC applications were offered by RMS (Race Marque Systems) A few years back. It had oversized primaries and collectors to increase airflow. RMS never had the greatest rep, and I do recall there were some fitment issues. Good luck trying to find a set now tho, as far as I know they are no longer manufactured.
            Can probably be sourced by Castro motorsports. The owner use to be apart of RMS when they were first founded.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

Can probably be sourced by Castro motorsports. The owner use to be apart of RMS when they were first founded.
              Nope, you can still get them on the RMS website:

Comment

I tried many setups. I'm in LOVE with the status gruppe scorza mufflers. It's a bit louder than stock but what a sound !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X