Recommended spark plugs for forced induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended spark plugs for forced induction

As the title says, what would you guys suggest for an FI M3? I have a stage 2 AA kit and need to replace the plugs. I used to have Denso Iridium IXU24's, but wanted to make sure that I had the correct plugs.

Thanks for the help.

Sully

I replaced mine with Iridium recently after upgrading my crank pulley ready for a retune

Comment

I went with NGK (6546) DCPR8EIX Iridium IX Spark Plug. I also upgraded my coil packs. My car had been having issues with bogging at full throttle and running poorly in general. The car runs great now and I wish that the two different mechanics that tried to diagnose and fix the issue would have tried that first. Oh well, car runs great, now its time to freshen up the supercharger and all the components. Looking into sending my supercharger to https://www.superchargerrebuild.com/rotrex-rebuild/.

Comment

Originally posted by sullybmwm3 View Post
        I went with NGK (6546) DCPR8EIX Iridium IX Spark Plug. I also upgraded my coil packs. My car had been having issues with bogging at full throttle and running poorly in general. The car runs great now and I wish that the two different mechanics that tried to diagnose and fix the issue would have tried that first. Oh well, car runs great, now its time to freshen up the supercharger and all the components. Looking into sending my supercharger to https://www.superchargerrebuild.com/rotrex-rebuild/.
        It will be a bad decision sending it to this guy
        Lots of bad reviews and super fishy

Comment

Originally posted by kokgo20 View Post

It will be a bad decision sending it to this guy
          Lots of bad reviews and super fishy
          Thanks for the heads up... Any other places I should send the SC?

Comment

Originally posted by sullybmwm3 View Post

Thanks for the heads up... Any other places I should send the SC?
            Not that I’m aware of
            i actually rebuilt mine when it seized on me 2 years ago.
            that guy’s parts are not in spec at all.
            i will be more than happy to help you rebuild your own if u want.
            whats the reason for the rebuild anyway?
            Last edited by kokgo20; 05-30-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X