Turbo setup Fueling Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo setup Fueling Questions

He guys, I'm starting to put together my fuel system for the turbo build and I have a few questions.

1) What pumps are you guys running? (I'm shooting for around 600whp with E85)
    2) What injectors are the go to?
    3) What fuel pressure are you guys running at?

Thanks!

I’m running a Walbro 525lph single pump. It supported 630whp before maxing out on 1,100cc FIC injectors and E85. I don’t recall the fuel pressure. I’m running -6an ptfe fuel lines, Aeromotive fuel filter and radium fuel rail.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerBrown View Post
      I’m running a Walbro 525lph single pump. It supported 630whp before maxing out on 1,100cc FIC injectors and E85. I don’t recall the fuel pressure. I’m running -6an ptfe fuel lines, Aeromotive fuel filter and radium fuel rail.
      Thanks! I was looking at that exact pump but wasn't sure if a single one would be able to handle that hp. Now I know!

Comment

Maxed a single 525lph at 24ish psi with 1100cc FIC injectors. Base pressure was 56psi and a boost referenced regulator was used. 8AN line feed. Was using stock return line but just bumped up to a 6AN as I’m about to run dual pumps.

Comment

Working...
        X