X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: Lightweight Lithium Ion Batteries by Lithiumax

To be relisted.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 09-07-2021, 11:04 AM.

I may be interested, for whatever reason I can’t open the links though.

Comment

Advantage of these over antigravity?

Where are these manufactured?
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Thanks, going to have to sit this one out since I avoid buying china stuff best I can.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Early access is a semi-decent deal but seems like these are cheaper from the manufacturer than the standard GB price after AUD to USD conversion

Comment

Please sign me up. what are the all in prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant

Right here to sign up and view pricing https://euroconnex.co/products/light...s-by-lithiumax
              This is new, different, and just worse... Why the change from the Slonik GB?

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant

Many reasons to do web-based GBs versus Forum Lists.

- We cannot attract bigger brands with public forum GBs using Lists due to MAP policies. EuroConnex is a membership-only platform and offers the pricing protection the brands need.
                - Members want vision on all GBs they're participate in and the follow up orders. Lists don't offer that.
                - Premium brands want to be associated with premium distribution network. Forum hosted GB lists aren't that.
                - Web hosted GBs allows automated email notifications to reach higher pricing thresholds or get them done quicker - to the members benefits. Public lists don't allow that.
                - Web hosted GBs will ultimately allow me to reach into the wider community of M cars that aren't on forums or Facebook groups. To everyone's benefit.
                - Order, payment and tracking management with vendors is automated. Lists don't offer that.
                - Web hosted GBs allow me to bring together communities across M chassis. Forum hosted lists don't offer that.
                - As the Connex community grows, it will allow to offer memberships to save on everything you'll ever need with major retailers. Lists will never offer that.
                Makes sense, thank you for explaining and running these offers!

Comment

Working...
                X