X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Some cool statistic on the seriousness of E46 M3 owners: 95% of orders had their deposits paid! The SKUs / orders that weren't paid for will be made available to current participants and offered in the Connex newsletter.

I will have updated ETAs per SKUs hopefully next week. A 2nd batch may be available using the updated pricing for those that missed out.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Invoicing is completed! I've emailed everyone to follow up in case you missed it.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by DoubleSidedTape View Post
    Should I have gotten an invoice by now?
    Not yet starts today.

Leave a comment:

• DoubleSidedTape
    replied
    Should I have gotten an invoice by now?

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
    Dont mean to be a downer, but if there are QC issues etc. who are we dealing with?
    Abdul @ MPowerMotorsports. I will assist.

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied
    Dont mean to be a downer, but if there are QC issues etc. who are we dealing with?

Leave a comment:

• fattycharged
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ13 View Post

Ended up adding the Street muffler today for the blue car. Rip wallet. Really hoping they’ll add the Sport/Race tips.
    I officially procrastinated long enough to miss it

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Officially closed!

This was so much smoother than last year - as least for the ordering part. Invoicing should begin shortly by MPower.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
    I haven't received an invoice yet, just wanted to make sure I'm good to go. Let me know if I need to PM you etc.
    All good. The order will be put in with Supersprint tonight and invoicing will start most likely tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Cubieman
    replied
    I haven't received an invoice yet, just wanted to make sure I'm good to go. Let me know if I need to PM you etc.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Last chance

Leave a comment:

• SQ13
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
    Got the headers, sec 1, and sec 2. Had to make three separate purchases since I couldn’t buy all three in one order for some reason. Really want the Street muffler but no update on whether or not SS will add Sport/Race tips to the muffler.
    Ended up adding the Street muffler today for the blue car. Rip wallet. Really hoping they’ll add the Sport/Race tips.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    If anyone missed out on ordering - please send me an email at matt@euroconnex.co, I will slip you in pronto tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by Wernd View Post
    I made the same purchase as you did, how long until I get an invoice? I don't want them to not bill me and then I miss out
    If you have an order with EuroConnex, you’re in. Invoicing will begin shortly!

Leave a comment:

• Wernd
    replied
    I made the same purchase as you did, how long until I get an invoice? I don't want them to not bill me and then I miss out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X