X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest; GB for VinceBar

Hey guys!

I got my hands on the Simplified VinceBar from Pratical Performance.

Been reviewing, learning and integrating as much knowledge as I can about the chassis issues. I have say to say, diving into this topic was my mind bending - so many short comings, wrong fixes, and 20 years into the life of this chassis, still so many misconceptions live about the root cause of the cracking rear panels.

I've laid out my findings here. I have some things to correct and add. Hopefully this brings value to current, and most importantly new crop of owners getting these cars. They should know what they're getting into.

Interest in GB

Vince is open to running an 2022 Group Buy on his Simplied VinceBar installed with expoxy and rivets. We're chatting prices and terms at the moment.

If you're interested, you can get on the waiting list here.

Attached Files

Do you know how Vince is coming with his 'vert kit?

Comment

Originally posted by PowerSax View Post
      Do you know how Vince is coming with his 'vert kit?
      The car for developing the vert specific front gusset cups is sourced. I just need to find some time to dig into it.
      We can absolutely include the coming vert kit into this group buy if anyone is interested in that.

I don’t plan on running any additional group buys for the VinceBar kits during 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I may be interested but the weld in kit possibly

Comment

This is moving forward! Finalizing copywriting and GB terms with Vince

Comment

Originally posted by VinceSE2 View Post

The car for developing the vert specific front gusset cups is sourced. I just need to find some time to dig into it.
            We can absolutely include the coming vert kit into this group buy if anyone is interested in that.

I don’t plan on running any additional group buys for the VinceBar kits during 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I've been holding out on getting a bar waiting for the vert gusset. I'd rather do it all at once, if I'm going to get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
              I may be interested but the weld in kit possibly
              The weld-in kit is available too! I corrected the listing.

We're up to 18/30! Just posted on a FB group, hoping to reach 30x by end of the week.
              Last edited by Epoustouflant; 05-25-2022, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by macaroni86 View Post
                I've been holding out on getting a bar waiting for the vert gusset. I'd rather do it all at once, if I'm going to get into it.
                I put my order in for the set. That was Vince who said he would include it in the GB. Might have to wait a bit, but we are going to have to wait for the Vert kit anyway.
                Do it. Save while you can.

Comment

Working...
                X