Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 M3 Fog Light Blanks for Track

Hi everyone,

As you all know, glass lens fog lights and tracking your car do not jive well. This fact led me to removing my fog lights and trim rings a while back which resulted in two large high drag volumes (see photos below).

Recently I have been looking into front lips/splitters and had a look at where the fog lights were and realized how large these two gaping cavities are and how much of an effect they have on drag. This led me to start thinking about solutions, so I laser scanned my OE fog light trim ring and essentially made a block off panel (see side by side photos below).

Now, I would like to gauge interest for a group buy as I would like to make a dozen or so sets for those who track their car, don’t want to crack their fog light lenses, and don’t want to drop $300+ on carbon brake ducts that cover these large cavities/drag zones. I would like to offer the driver and passenger set for $40. If you are interested, please leave a comment or message me. Thanks for reading.

updated link to purchase: https://www.twinperformanceengineeri...ight-blank-set

-Josh
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TPE; 07-03-2022, 08:58 PM.
    www.twinperformanceengineering.com

Wow, These are tempting. I tried reinstalling fogs after having them removed for 3 years. The plugs are so gummed up they dont even work.
    They would look even better paint matched.

Comment

For $50 definitely.

Comment

I'm in for $50 for sure.
        2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Great to hear, I will add all of you to the list. Would like to give it a little more time to gauge interest. Thank you all for your responses!

Comment

I've been running the Hard Motorsports ducts for a couple years, and am pretty pleased with them-- they pretty much look like nothing (as in, to my eye, if you didn't know the e46 M3 came with fog lights stock, you would assume this was stock).

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=122393&d=1629634285.jpg Views:	0 Size:	166.8 KB ID:	174013

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
            2012 LMB/Black 128i
            2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

My option is purely just more affordable which is why I did it.

Comment

All, I realized I made a typo and corrected the price to be $40.

Comment

2 sets are ready to ship.

Comment

Three sets sold so far, currently printing more. Thanks to those who have purchased so far!

Comment

Bump, more sets available.

Comment

Working...
                      X