No announcement yet.

GB: MK GT4 Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just you, I actually called today but no update. They do keep telling me that I can get a refund but since its been a year Id rather have the lip

Comment

Okay so it's at least 2 people. Are you getting through to anyone except the receptionist woman? Any response at all?

I've called probably 5 times since I got this email in February. She has told me each time that someone will follow up. Nothing. I don't know how long we are supposed to just take it on faith. I already feel like I'm getting scammed and am going to have to take this up with my bank, which is fucking stupid.
      Attached Files
      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Sometimes I do get to talk to the manager or whoever the other person is, the only info I've gotten out of him was that the lips are in customs now but idk what to believe anymore.

Comment

Well, I have a very unsatisfying resolution to report. After all this wasted time and no communication, I’ve received a refund. Euro Power says MK didn’t produce enough lips at the price they agreed on. So that’s a bad look on him for not honoring a price he agreed to. Mario should have thought it through better before agreeing to the group buy price. And it’s a bad look on Euro Power because they knew they didn’t get enough units built to fill all the orders from this group buy, likely they knew this since sometime last year, yet they fucked around and wasted my time and the time of others by not replying for months.

Super uncool and unprofessional. I’m just trying to imagine what would happen if I ran my business this way. 🤨🤦🏻‍♂️
          http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
          '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
          '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
          X