This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

Is it ECS Turner or the remaining part of Turner.
    It’ll be with the Turner brand. There are people inside ECS that deeply care and this, I hope, is an example of it.

The goal with ConnexPlus is to help relatively new M owners that spend 5k + a year across their BMWs and want it now - rather than wait for BlackFriday or punctual group buys.

Across the 3x M chassis I own, they’re the type of owners I’ve seem to have gathered as well.

I’ve bought +\- 25k in parts from Turner in the last 2 years. Service has been top notch and beyond expectations on issues out of their control. I am my own beta test for this via my Build Journals.

I’m hopeful my experience becomes the norm for us - it would do well for everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Feffman View Post

Sam:

I'd wondered about the oil pressure in one of the rocker shafts. How do the opposite side shafts or rockers get any oil with no oil pressure?

Feff
      if I remember, it gets oil splashed onto it from the surrounding parts. imho, I would rather have some active lubrication system on it, which is why I've been leaning towards Cat's kit. I recently found out the all new Cat Cam kits have the oil bridge set included.

However, if this happens soon, i might have to jump on it. I'm certain i have some cam wear and i suspect a follower has gone flat (lots of tapping/ticking) leads me to wanting to change out my cams soon.
      "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
      ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

I am interested in 288/280 and followers.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
          Wow, Two years....
          😂 Foreal…..

Comment

any updates?
            "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
            ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Ya boi wants 280/272 cams 😡
              Silver Track to Street Car Journal
              Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Believe it or not - after 2 years, this is a go. I'm dealing Schrick direct.

I recently received the 292 cams for my M3 V8 and finalizing installation of the 288/280 on my S54.

I would expect this be launched by late August for Fall deliveries. The official waiting list is here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC7968.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.2 KB ID:	226079

Comment

The S54 is back together, in the car and it runs

Awaiting Genuine BMW parts from Turner next week and the new Shadowline CSL airbox is getting put on. It will the final paint & body stretch before this gets broken in, and tuned.

The S65 and S85 are both getting cam'ed in preparation for this Group Buy as well. It will be extended to S62 guys too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9005.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	229560
                  Attached Files

Comment

Got 2x other sets of 292s for the V8 directly from Schrick. The logistics were figured out and I am importing them duty free into Canada before dispatching to you via USPS / CanadaPost. I'm also sourcing the complimentary DLC rockers, and uprated springs if you want to go the extra mile. I personally did on my install in the S85.

They have high stock levels of some S54 cams. I asked for a quotation on higher numbers to try to pass along discounts.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC1021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.1 KB ID:	244937
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC5372.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.5 KB ID:	244938

Comment

Working...
                    X