This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wahsm View Post
    Well what parts are 25% what are 30%? I’ve also seen 30-35% as well in the history of this thread. You run the risk of people being disinterested by not making this information you already have in hand not available for people to decide.
    All parts will have equal discounts.

This was started as a feeler thread for headers. Now this is a Supersprint Mega GB covering all E series M cars and will ship worldwide.

I’ve been transparent in taking you guys in the process of setting a GB with 2 large companies.

These things take time to setup. There are twists & turns.

Consider the scale of preparations required for that, welcome to what I deal with all the time

Making GBs seamless is another big part of why I built the Connex back from running forum GBs on M3post in the Fall of 2020.
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 05-08-2021, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Considering no one's complained all day, the spirit of the thread must be kept alive.

I could have ordered and paid, had a full exhaust direct shipped from Italy as a custom order, powder coated, ceramic coated, installed, removed, did a manual swap, blew up my engine, order another from Bolivia, put the engine in, put the trans in, and this GB would still be on standby because we need to get a price on shipping labels and bubble wrap.

This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

😂👌

Had time to turn 32 yesterday too!

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
          😂👌

Cheers!

Comment

hey! Sorry I must have missed it. Do you have the SKUs handy?
            Hi Matt,

Yes, I do.

044833 (with H-pipe connector). This was confirmed with Alessandro that it is a custom add on that does not need a new SKU.

Thank you!

Comment

😂👌

Well happy birthday!!!......now get us pricing and start taking orders! hahaha
              I keed, I'm here for the ride waiting patiently as time passes in treadmill minutes.
              Thanks for putting this together, really looking forward to sending in my tax return

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Do the V1 headers/sec 1/oversized sec 2 come with their own gaskets/hardware given their larger than OEM size? Or is this something you need to source separately?
                  2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
                  [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Them being larger doesn't change anything about what hardware you need for install. Same header nuts/gaskets, same sect 1/2 triangle gaskets. The headers and sect 1 meet in a slip fit, so no gaskets, but should come with the 4 cap bolts to clamp sect 1 onto header outlets.
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      Them being larger doesn't change anything about what hardware you need for install. Same header nuts/gaskets, same sect 1/2 triangle gaskets. The headers and sect 1 meet in a slip fit, so no gaskets, but should come with the 4 cap bolts to clamp sect 1 onto header outlets.
                      Thanks for educating the novice
                      2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
                      [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

I think it’s safe to say this isn’t happening. Thanks to the OP for trying at least. Even if it were to happen, judging by the bumps we hit in the group buy launch imagine how the delivery times would be?

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
                          I think it’s safe to say this isn’t happening. Thanks to the OP for trying at least. Even if it were to happen, judging by the bumps we hit in the group buy launch imagine how the delivery times would be?
                          ECS supersprint sale just ended, so it was probably waiting on that so when you go to compare the prices of 25 -30 percent it would be on the full price. Looks like ECS has free shipping on a lot of the supersprint items, so that's weird that they'd cut into the group buy discount with shipping charges.
                          Garage:
                          2002 BMW M3: Slicktop jetblack/cinnamon. SMG to 6-speed. Arc-8's. Koni yellows/Dinan springs. Macht elbow. Megan headers. Stock section 1+AR20. SCZA section 3.
                          1998 Mercedes E300 Turbodiesel: Pizza bag warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Circa Surviven View Post
                            Looks like ECS has free shipping on a lot of the supersprint items, so that's weird that they'd cut into the group buy discount with shipping charges.
                            It's to make some of their money back. "Free shipping" is free to you, but not the vendor.

Comment

It's happening - their logistics team is shopping for best rates internationally as I asked for flat rate per region. It's kind of a shi*t show with the latest logistics bottlenecks happening around the world.

Comment

It's happening - their logistics team is shopping for best rates internationally as I asked for flat rate per region. It's kind of a shi*t show with the latest logistics bottlenecks happening around the world.
                                Will it include the SKUs I provided in Post 455?

Comment

Working...
                                X