X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by tnord View Post

I thought Schirmer went away from the E88 on the e92 m3 because they were cracking around the barrel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IELyfL7c7WE
    Apex =\= Schirmer

Schirmer Spec E88s are TUV Approved with enlarged M8 bolts.

Leave a comment:

• Kiser.mt
    replied
    What is the offset and lip size on the 18x10 square set?

And the gold finish is only for the 6-8 week lead time? I would be interested in silver.

Leave a comment:

• tnord
    replied

The Apex crew at least in some instances has started to go away from the E88 on their Schirmer car.

Many of you were upset about us swapping the BBS E88's on our F80 M3 Taxi for a set of Ronal or ProTrack wheels. Today we reveal the reasoning behind it. Whe...
    Last edited by tnord; 03-18-2021, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by bjz! View Post

Weird. I rather to help a "newcomer" than a company. Will be awesome to help Slicer Paddock for example.
    From my understanding, they are not the same product. This is a Schirmer Spec.

Unsure how a business model of hiding specs and charging a premium for it is awesome.

I can’t list prices publicly, but these are the best prices they’ve ever been.

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    replied
    Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post
    6-8 weeks lead time eh...makes me wonder why I've been told 6 months from other sources...
    Schirmer is close with BBS and actually has 15x sets in stock. 8 weeks is conservative.

Leave a comment:

• bjz!
    replied
    Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post
    6-8 weeks lead time eh...makes me wonder why I've been told 6 months from other sources...
    Weird. I rather to help a "newcomer" than a company. Will be awesome to help Slicer Paddock for example.

Leave a comment:

• Jickel180
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sharocks
    replied
    I already have E88's but how much is a set of these shipped?

Leave a comment:

• Epoustouflant
    started a topic BBS E88s by Team Schirmer Parts GmbH

BBS E88s by Team Schirmer Parts GmbH

There will never be another group buy posted on NAM3 because of Tbonem3.​ For more info, visit euroconnex.co.​​
    Last edited by Epoustouflant; 12-10-2023, 03:51 AM.
Working...
X