No announcement yet.

My New Money Pit | TiAG E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I had intended on keeping this longer but another opportunity presented itself. September last year I inquired on a Laguna Seca Blue M3 that was for sale on M3f and the owner ended up keeping it. Fast forward to a couple days ago and he texts me to let me know he will now be listing it for sale again so I jumped on it. While this will be my fifth E46 M3, LSB is a color I have always wanted (7 years) from the beginning and now I finally have it in an amazing spec which is icing on the cake! I usually never keep my cars longer than 2 years but I'm not sure I'll be able to let this one go.

Anyways, onto the car. It's a 2002 LSB/black, SMG, 148k miles, manual non heated seats, slick top, halogen headlights and no nav. Only mods are some RAC RG63s and black kidney/side grilles. It's exactly how I would've specced the car! I bought it from the second owner who has had it the last 5 years and kept it in great shape. I have the original window sticker, records and everything the car was originally delivered with including a VHS tape. πŸ˜† I'll likely be making a separate journal for this one.

Untitled by jake ellegard, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mpower04 View Post
      Well, I had intended on keeping this longer but another opportunity presented itself. September last year I inquired on a Laguna Seca Blue M3 that was for sale on M3f and the owner ended up keeping it. Fast forward to a couple days ago and he texts me to let me know he will now be listing it for sale again so I jumped on it. While this will be my fifth E46 M3, LSB is a color I have always wanted (7 years) from the beginning and now I finally have it in an amazing spec which is icing on the cake! I usually never keep my cars longer than 2 years but I'm not sure I'll be able to let this one go.

Anyways, onto the car. It's a 2002 LSB/black, SMG, 148k miles, manual non heated seats, slick top, halogen headlights and no nav. Only mods are some RAC RG63s and black kidney/side grilles. It's exactly how I would've specced the car! I bought it from the second owner who has had it the last 5 years and kept it in great shape. I have the original window sticker, records and everything the car was originally delivered with including a VHS tape. πŸ˜† I'll likely be making a separate journal for this one.

Gorgeous addition. LSB if one of the colors that you just can't say no to at this point. What is the plan for the silver car?

Comment

Originally posted by lcrain View Post

Gorgeous addition. LSB if one of the colors that you just can't say no to at this point. What is the plan for the silver car?
        Thanks! It will likely be for sale soon. The PO of the LSB included a 75k mile SMG pump with the car so I'll be putting that one in and keeping my rebuilt one. I just finished up putting on a brand new clutch/flywheel with all related hardware that should be replaced with it. I'll be keeping some other items for this new one and probably ask around 8k for the silver one once its put back together.

Comment

I haven't done anything to this one in a while as I planned on just selling it but while I was browsing FB marketplace something interesting came up and I had to buy it. Its a 2000 323i Touring that will be getting the drivetrain from this car! Parts will be ordered shortly and I will also be swapping to a six speed. Once this is road worthy my X5M will likely go up for sale as this will replace it but who knows at this point.

Also, some pics of the LSB for good measure.

Comment

Nice work. Can’t wait to see how far this car comes along

Comment

Working...
            X