No announcement yet.

RoyalFlushness's 2001 Imola Red E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Moving on to a different platform? Such a good build hopefully the next owner appreciates the work.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Oh no! What's next??

Comment

Wow man, say it isn't so! This is one of the builds that inspired me to do mine!!

Best of luck in whatever comes next.
        Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

My new acquisition:
          2002 911 Turbo
          Factory X50 Kit
          Factory Aerokit
          Arctive Silver on Black
          Sports Seats / Red Deviated Stitching / Red Seatbelts / Carbon Pack
          59,000 Miles

Car is filthy at the moment but I will be cleaning it up within the next few weeks. Car has the FVD Level 1 X50 Tune with 510HP/550LBF. Motion Control Coilovers, GT3 Control Arms etc..

Last edited by RoyalFlushness; 05-08-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Love it. Congrats.

Comment

Can't fault you for that. Great pickup.
              2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

The car is officially gone. Happy to say the new owner is a car enthusiast and has actually owned an 01 LSB in the past. Was sad to see her go but the new owner has some more mods planned for the car and will make it ever nicer!

Comment

Hope all of the E46 M3 bros are doing well. Just thought I would update this thread with how the Porsche is coming along. Have done allot to it since acquisition. Full brake refinish and rebuild / Paint matched bumperettes / Full paint correction and ceramic coat. How she currently looks:

Comment

Awesome car and I'm certain the 911 is super fun but aesthetically speaking I liked your old E46 M3 better.
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Glad to see you're doing well brother! The Porsche looks awesome!

Comment

The 996 TT looks great

Comment

Not sure why I keep coming back to this forum to update this thread with non M3 related content but I definitely miss this forum! P car forum just isn't the same. I installed my new wheels on my Turbo this weekend! Hope everyone is well.

Comment

Looks great buddy!! Can't wait to see it this summer

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Definitely don't mind some high-quality 996 turbo content!
                              2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Working...
                              X