m3_aaron's E46 M3 Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m3_aaron's E46 M3 Journal

It's been years since I've posted and unfortunately I lost my journal when the old forum went down.

My car is a 2001 Carbon Black European spec M3 with an SMG transmission and has 89,000km (about 55k miles). It was my all-round weekend car and was featured in a several publications at the time. It's been in storage since 2018 but we started it over the weekend and it seems like the right time to get back into it. I don't have many immediate plans but I will be taking more of a restoration and re-modification approach.

It's great to see some familiar usernames and cars still around. I look forward to re-connecting with many of you. On to the next chapter!

Click image for larger version  Name:	140303_tune_M3_0096a-1-759x500.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.6 KB ID:	173128
    Click image for larger version  Name:	140303_tune_M3_0198a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	168.6 KB ID:	173129

Click image for larger version  Name:	140303_tune_M3_0085a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	173130
    Click image for larger version  Name:	140303_tune_M3_0010a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.1 KB ID:	173131
    Last edited by m3_aaron; 06-21-2022, 08:03 PM.

Welcome back mate! Looking forward to updates. I guess I should start a new journal too right?

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
      Welcome back mate! Looking forward to updates. I guess I should start a new journal too right?
      There's no better time than the present!

Comment

one of the rare builds on the old forum that actually had some unique personality to it! glad to see you've started up again and look forward to seeing what's next

Comment

Damn nice looking car. It definitely has a racecar vibe to it, which I'm a huge fan of in general.

Welcome to the forum!
          Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post
            one of the rare builds on the old forum that actually had some unique personality to it! glad to see you've started up again and look forward to seeing what's next
            Thanks for your reply. We'll be working towards preparing the car for registration and then onto its next phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post
              Damn nice looking car. It definitely has a racecar vibe to it, which I'm a huge fan of in general.

Welcome to the forum!
              Driving an M3 through NC - living my dream! I think the future approach will be a little more classic.

Comment

Oh hello OG.

Do you still run the WTCC golfball?
                2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                2005 BMW ///M3
                Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by m3_aaron View Post

Driving an M3 through NC - living my dream! I think the future approach will be a little more classic.
                  Yeah the roads in western NC mountains are pretty epic...

Can't wait to watch your updates come thru as and when you post them. Car is a sick looking car!
                  Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
                    Oh hello OG.

Do you still run the WTCC golfball?
                    Hello! Yes, it is still installed.

Comment

Working...
                    X