• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks awesome!
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Who did your interior carbon fiber work?

Comment

Loving the wheels

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by BADCLOWN View Post
          Who did your interior carbon fiber work?
          There someone local here in Toronto who does the work. The carbon work was done on my existing trim.

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Took some time over the last week to install my back up camera. I'm not a fan of the ones that go in the license plate as it looks very aftermarket to me and I wanted something a little cleaner.

There was a section in the trunk handle that was perfect for this install, right next to the last mounting hole. Drilled a hole and inserted the camera with the provided gasket and tightened it down.

Once the camera was installed, I trimmed along side the top of the handle to tuck in the wire. I installed the OEM handle gasket and re-installed it on the car.

Done

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Excellent car. Congrats on the progress.

How do you like the Avin? Any issues?

Comment

great work ! love the fact that you tore it apart and put it back together yourself for the paintjob. saves a lot on labor and you know it was put back together with attention to detail. surprised you didnt go with CSL trunk and rear diffuser??

You should clear bra the entire front end and rear 1/4 before you start accumulating rock chips
                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                  Excellent car. Congrats on the progress.

How do you like the Avin? Any issues?
                  Thanks! No issues so far and I love how it looks as close as oem as possible with all the added features.

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                    great work ! love the fact that you tore it apart and put it back together yourself for the paintjob. saves a lot on labor and you know it was put back together with attention to detail. surprised you didnt go with CSL trunk and rear diffuser??

You should clear bra the entire front end and rear 1/4 before you start accumulating rock chips
                    I mainly did it because I would hate for a shop to break/damages clips or any misc part and I'm unaware of it. I enjoy the look of a stock trunk for now and had a SG CSL diffuser but ended up selling it. I will purchase a MileEnd CSL diffuser next year most likely.

Recently detailed the entire car and did a partial front end PPF wrap!

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

That was the roughest steering wheel I'd ever seen, but what a transformation. Glad to see such a special car get saved.

Comment

Originally posted by SGM330 View Post

I mainly did it because I would hate for a shop to break/damages clips or any misc part and I'm unaware of it. I enjoy the look of a stock trunk for now and had a SG CSL diffuser but ended up selling it. I will purchase a MileEnd CSL diffuser next year most likely.

Recently detailed the entire car and did a partial front end PPF wrap!

Nice car. Love the colour.

Comment

Doing gods good work over here, well done, inspiring level of work. I should start a journal too soon.
                          2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

very clean restoration. did you wrap your interior trim with carbon or is it real carbon pieces

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_L View Post
                              very clean restoration. did you wrap your interior trim with carbon or is it real carbon pieces
                              Thanks for the kind words everyone! Jimmy - It's real carbon and not a wrap.

I spent the weekend applying leatherique to my seats and did a quick shampoo to the carpets. All that's left for the interior is getting some OEM carpet mats, new center console and an F10 M5 knob/boot

Washed the car and met up with some friends the following night

Last edited by SGM330; 02-18-2023, 08:04 AM.

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Those wheels are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X