Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05 E46 M3 Restoration / Build Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I still had catalyst monitor not ready yet that was preventing me from getting a smog check so I can get it converted from PNO to a normal registration. I had a little time at lunch today so I headed out to a near by canyon where I could drive at about 55mph for 20 minutes or so. When I got back home and checked all monitors were ready, so I'll go get the registration taken care of next week.

    Comment


      Before I left for a trip out of town I was able to get smog check done and the car passed without any issues.

      Thinking about the shorter term remaining tasks I still have left, below is what I can think of so far.
      • Steering rack replacement along with new lines to replace the typical seeping from the reservoir.
      • Headliner and a/b/c pillars retrim
      • Rear side window rubber gaskets replaced
      • Front bumper cover replacement
      • Front/rear shocks/struts replacement
      • Rear subframe reinforcement
      • Front seats refinished
      • Replacement of center armrest or remove it with a center console that doesn't have it.
      • Lots more cleaning...

      Comment

      Working...
      X