No announcement yet.

Obioban's 2004 JR/Black M3 Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I discovered this too, I can fit a baby seat directly behind me in the CSL but can’t do the same in an E91! The leg room behind buckets is excellent.

Well anyway great work. I understand the choices now and it’s cool having something with so much potential in such an unassuming body.

Comment

Originally posted by CSLManual View Post
      Yes I discovered this too, I can fit a baby seat directly behind me in the CSL but can’t do the same in an E91! The leg room behind buckets is excellent.

Well anyway great work. I understand the choices now and it’s cool having something with so much potential in such an unassuming body.
      Once the kid is old enough for a forward facing seat, they take up a lot less space.

But, yeah... currently there's more back seat legroom in my M3 coupe than the M5, thanks to the Nogaros. But, the kids not allowed in it, yet

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
      2004 JR/Black M3 Wagon
      2001 LMB/Black M5 Sedan
      2017 i3 Hatchback

Comment

Originally posted by CSLManual View Post

Thats good to know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X