Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeless Beauty of BMW Cars - Picture thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4039.JPG Views:	0 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	116023
    TexaZ3 can we get a garage update? I can't keep up with all of your cars lol
    Last edited by MTiz; 07-20-2021, 12:19 PM.
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Dove Grey 6MT

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by MTiz View Post
      TexaZ3 can we get a garage update? I can't keep up with all of your cars lol
      Lol, yeah, I feel like I can't keep up myself lately. The below plus the E60M (which does not fit to the garage) is the current lineup. I need to sell some cars, or build a bigger garage

      BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

      Comment


        #48
        I'm lucky if one of my cars is that clean at a time, much less all of them :P

        2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2004 JR/Black M3 Wagon
        2001 LMB/Black M5 Sedan
        2017 i3 Hatchback

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Obioban View Post
          I'm lucky if one of my cars is that clean at a time, much less all of them :P
          These are...somewhat clean. I usually don't put a dirty car in the garage, its the one I'm driving that is usually dirty Below picture taken at the same time - the "lucky" G30 was getting most of the abuse.


          BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

          Comment


            #50
            ^ that is some garage, so many cool colors. what car gets driven the most?

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Str8Six View Post
              ^ that is some garage, so many cool colors. what car gets driven the most?
              Thanks! All of them get driven all the time, but the one that is easier to pull out obviously gets more use in that particular week. This week its E93M, as the weather has been really nice. Next week I think it will be a Z4M. E60 will also get some action, as I need to take it to refinish the wheels and put new tires on, and E39 is getting an oil change, so that would see some action too. Week before that it was E36, and E46 the week before that. So, they rarely sit more than couple of weeks at a time.
              BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

              Comment


                #52
                Absolute dream garage. They can keep their exotics, I want a garage of 20-year-old money pits .

                I hope I can get in on the manual E60M phase before the prices go stupid. That Imola E39 also intrigues me, easily my favorite color on them. Shame that it's so rare and hard to find.
                2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Dove Grey 6MT

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by MTiz View Post
                  Absolute dream garage. They can keep their exotics, I want a garage of 20-year-old money pits .

                  I hope I can get in on the manual E60M phase before the prices go stupid. That Imola E39 also intrigues me, easily my favorite color on them. Shame that it's so rare and hard to find.
                  Thanks!
                  E60 6MT train is leaving very soon, if not already - jump now before it will be too late. Not a lot of them made, very few actually.
                  BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                  https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Less magnificent garage but full of money pits…
                    2006 Alpine White M3 ZCP 6MT
                    2000 Alpine White Dinan ISR-3 M Roadster
                    2000 Avus Blue M5
                    Few other non-BMWs….

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by sliqwille View Post
                      Less magnificent garage but full of money pits…
                      Cool :-)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X