No announcement yet.

Timeless Beauty of BMW Cars - Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3032.jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.0 KB ID:	203463

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Thank you. They are very cool looking machines, and yes, Mauritius is great!
      Texas I’m coming for you brotha! If you slow down a little I may catch up !

for now here’s my trio

Click image for larger version  Name:	43A70AF8-964A-4CD0-A382-94A0DA05879E.jpg Views:	15 Size:	185.2 KB ID:	205063
      Last edited by Maxima SE; 02-11-2023, 05:20 PM.
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

Texas I’m coming for you brotha! If you slow down a little I may catch up !

for now here’s my trio
        I slowed down! To a halt - I don't have any more room. I'm at 9 and two are sitting outside - which is no bueno.
        You need a Fern E36M or a Boston Z3M to complete the lineup!
        BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

I slowed down! To a halt - I don't have any more room. I'm at 9 and two are sitting outside - which is no bueno.
          You need a Fern E36M or a Boston Z3M to complete the lineup!
          First I need to leave Los Angeles and come to Texas so I can build a 10 car garage. LOL

How about a Silverstone II E63 M6 or Sepang E60 M5? If I go E36 its gonna have the be purpleeee
          Last edited by Maxima SE; 02-11-2023, 05:25 PM.
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

First I need to leave Los Angeles and come to Texas so I can build a 10 car garage. LOL

How about a Silverstone II E63 M6 or Sepang E60 M5? If I go E36 its gonna have the be purpleeee
            Good plan!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8x1QhJ.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	205388

Comment

Name:	20230325_120523.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	211390 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230325_120559.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	211391 And now for some contrast:

Name:	20230325_100327.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	211389

Comment

My eyes my eyes
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Here. Better?

Comment

Both my cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                      2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	20230325_120559.jpg Views:	28 Size:	120.2 KB ID:	211391 And now for some contrast:

the only thing that has any chance of becoming a timeless beauty about this pepboys special garbage is probably the wheels lol... even then that is a 50/50

also lol @ the lame side gill... looks like something kia would throw on their cars to steal BMWs design
                        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

the only thing that has any chance of becoming a timeless beauty about this pepboys special garbage is probably the wheels lol... even then that is a 50/50

also lol @ the lame side gill... looks like something kia would throw on their cars to steal BMWs design
                          And oddly - they are 100% sold out for the full production run. People want what they can't have/others don't have. Like a CSL.

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post

And oddly - they are 100% sold out for the full production run. People want what they can't have/others don't have. Like a CSL.
                            there is no shortage of people that simply want a new BMW for the status. That's why you end up seeing FUGLY bmw cars on the road
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Companies/Ad companies figured out long ago that most people want/need to be told what to like/buy. New/different is more important than good design. As a species, we've been so creative throughout the 20th century, I really think we've hit a wall (I would apply this to everything, not just car design), and the brain power needed to come up with even better designs is just so rare now. It's much easier to design something radically different that isn't really that well thought out. We're going backwards in about every aspect of life IMO.
                              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                                Companies/Ad companies figured out long ago that most people want/need to be told what to like/buy. New/different is more important than good design. As a species, we've been so creative throughout the 20th century, I really think we've hit a wall (I would apply this to everything, not just car design), and the brain power needed to come up with even better designs is just so rare now. It's much easier to design something radically different that isn't really that well thought out. We're going backwards in about every aspect of life IMO.
                                Precisely. That is why good things from the past are in such demand these days, i.e. 2000s BMWs.

Comment

Working...
                                X