No announcement yet.

Best shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taso @ TKX Performance has worked on all of my BMW's going back to the beginning. Very knowledgable, and above all an honest mechanic which is all to rare. I've trusted TKX for all of my builds, from routine maintenance to more complicated work including supercharging my former 3 series and converting it from auto to manual.

130 Railroad Street
    Huntington Station, NY 11746
    (631) 424-3640

Comment

Originally posted by Mvie View Post
      Taso @ TKX Performance has worked on all of my BMW's going back to the beginning. Very knowledgable, and above all an honest mechanic which is all to rare. I've trusted TKX for all of my builds, from routine maintenance to more complicated work including supercharging my former 3 series and converting it from auto to manual.

130 Railroad Street
      Huntington Station, NY 11746
      (631) 424-3640
      Those guys are idiots. The owner especially. Steer clear.

Comment

Originally posted by smee123 View Post

Do you have another recommendation? I recently contacted them for an estimate for sub frame reinforcement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rogue in upper saddle river.

Comment

Originally posted by smee123 View Post

One day ill post pics/invoice from my subframe reinforcement and let the forum make their decision on their work.

Spoiler: not great.
            '06 IB/BLK 6SPD PN66072

Comment

I don't know how places like that get/retain customers...

Comment

Southampton Imported Cars and Kassel Performance are both great shops.

Comment

If anyone is still looking for shops in the northeast I just discovered this shop called JVR Auto & Performance in Port Washington, NY. The owners name is Johnathan. Super nice friendly guy and he knows E46's inside and out. He races in SCCA and DIALED IN my buddys E46 m3 suspension. Moving forward he will be the only person touching my car when it needs to be looked at.
                  2006 Alpine White/Black ZCP 6-Speed

Join the E46 M3 Owners FB Group HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X