Best shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best shops

Recommend your favorite local shop. People you would recommend to others. Not tire monkeys lol

Kiceniuk Auto
    18 Kiceniuk Road
    Annondale NJ
    908-782-4335
    not fancy, but very experienced.
    35 + years working on BMW's
    Very reasonable prices
    2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Jersey_M3.....who is yours, since you opened the door
      2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

I've actually never used a shop on my car but I've gotten great advice from rogue engineering and a local shop in maplewood nj called guten parts

Comment

In the NYC area

Its hands down these shops

F.A.S.T AUTO in Maspeth Queens
          (owner is in the trans am race series)

Long Island Area
          TKX Performance

95% of the time I do my own work
          but that 5% it goes down to these two

Comment

Rogue Engineering has been good to me for almost 2 decades. Taso @ TKX is a wealth of knowledge and who I used for M3Forums first subframe reinforcement "Group Buy" back in 2006/07
            '96 RSP TT6spd Supra
            '05 Jet Black 6spd ZCP M3
            iG: 2jz.jest

Comment

Originally posted by JeST View Post
              Rogue Engineering has been good to me for almost 2 decades. Taso @ TKX is a wealth of knowledge and who I used for M3Forums first subframe reinforcement "Group Buy" back in 2006/07
              I just bought an '04 M3 and plan on getting all my work done at Rogue

Comment

+1 for TKX. Very knowledgeable, have worked on tons of M cars and Porsches and I never feel I'm getting ripped off or overpaying

Comment

Munich Motorsports up in Windsor, CT. Have been going to them for 8 years now (used to be Neo autos). Very knowledgable and reasonable folks. Always happy to get you under the lift and show you what's going on or what to look out for if you are going to DIY something.

Comment

Motorcepts in Queens

Comment

Can anyone recommend a shop for a VinceBar install? The best estimate that I've received so far is from Bimmer Clinic

Comment

I need to have my front end painted due to rock chips. Can anyone recommend a place that does good work and is fairly priced?

Comment

AutoCouture has done everything on my car for the last 7 years.

Comment

Hey gang,

I apologize in advance here but another rear subframe ask here...I'm looking to getting my rear end refreshed (all new OEM bushings) along with rear subframe reinforcements.

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death many different ways, but I'm looking for a shop that's relatively local to me that's experienced without getting gouged for the job.

I live in 08889, so some place that's local to be is preferred as my wife can be my uber driver.

Any insights you could share about particular shops (how long does it roughly take? how much did the job cost you?...) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
                            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                              Hey gang,

I apologize in advance here but another rear subframe ask here...I'm looking to getting my rear end refreshed (all new OEM bushings) along with rear subframe reinforcements.

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death many different ways, but I'm looking for a shop that's relatively local to me that's experienced without getting gouged for the job.

I live in 08889, so some place that's local to be is preferred as my wife can be my uber driver.

Any insights you could share about particular shops (how long does it roughly take? how much did the job cost you?...) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
                              Mike
                              You're right in the middle of Mr M Car and Rogue Engineering (Both being an hour from your zip). I would personally go with Rogue
                              '96 RSP TT6spd Supra
                              '05 Jet Black 6spd ZCP M3
                              iG: 2jz.jest

Comment

Working...
                              X